+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Love or Money Items for sale

For Love or Money Items for sale

Someone put up some FLOM stuff for sale on ebay. One of these items is a giant puzzle, and the rest are the FLOM coin, and several of the girls' love boxes. Now is it just me, or has this puzzle not appeared on the show?

Yeah, i noticed that - the Canadian version (well, the one that aired on CTV) included a part where the girls put a puzzle together that read "2 Girls Have $1".

Then the other one I watched showed the girls talking about Rachel on her date rather than that.

why would one want such items. I mean I'm like a closet FLOM viewer(as many of us our) where would I display a puzzle or coin and how would I explain how I got it, where it's from and the worst .....the confession to my friends and families that I watch such trash T.V. (i'm still going through DT's from the Restaurant)

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    why would one want such items. I mean I'm like a closet FLOM viewer(as many of us our) where would I display a puzzle or coin and how would I explain how I got it, where it's from and the worst .....the confession to my friends and families that I watch such trash T.V. (i'm still going through DT's from the Restaurant)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That was my first thought too queeny. Who? What? Whyyyyy????

Yea..I'm going to bid and buy the FLOM puzzle that says, "Two girls have $1". Now what?? Frame it and display it in my living room?

Strange what people will buy though.. everything will probably sell. :rolleyes
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    The proceeds of the sale go to charity. I've purchased one item each year from the FLOM Ebay auction. It's fairly easy to explain to people why I did it:

1) Last year's auction benefitted the Lance Armstrong Cancer fund and my wife is a cancer survivor, so we try to support cancer charities. Her laughter while watching FLOM and BB4 last year was an important part of her mental recovery therapy.
    2) I'm an agent/publicist, so having Erin's $500K check to Chad from FLOM II and Ali's "Love or Money" coins just to name two items, seems perfectly natural next to the personally inscribed pics of some interesting TV/film people who are friends and acquaintances.

FORT Newbie
    wow 3 people have bid on ali't portrait. the portraits are really beautiful though and they were quite important on the show. I don't see myself (or anyone for that matter) bidding on other items like the ring drop tray...I mean, I hardly even noticed them in the show.

someone has bid on Andrea's portrait! Actually, I just read on the coin description that a lot of the contestants wanted some of the items but they were told that they needed to bid on them like everyone else.... maybe she bid on her own portrait?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingFreak
    someone has bid on Andrea's portrait! Actually, I just read on the coin description that a lot of the contestants wanted some of the items but they were told that they needed to bid on them like everyone else.... maybe she bid on her own portrait?!?!

If Ali would like her love/money box, I would be happy to send it to her.

+ Reply to Thread