+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    All I can say is, after 5 minutes into a date with Preston, I would be running in the other direction, tossing my ring over my shoulder. No amount of money is worth it. This guy makes Rob Campos look like a prize.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

adm
    I would say I can't believe I'm watching this crap. On the other hand, it's a Monday night in June. There isn't anything else to watch. IMO, NBC has just mailed this one in. There is nothing interesting about this. At least with Rob, he was such a moron and there was so much scandalous information about him in the press that it was good tv -- plus goofy Paige and her thong underwear was hard to resist. Then with Erin the guys were at least hot and somewhat interesting. This, however, is just blah, blah, blah. He's not interesting, the women are not interesting. Even Rachel -- who promised controversy and even seems to suffer from split personality, is totally boring.

Please, kill me. Make it October and starting another season of the Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    All I can say is, after 5 minutes into a date with Preston, I would be running in the other direction, tossing my ring over my shoulder. No amount of money is worth it. This guy makes Rob Campos look like a prize.
    ITA. I made many comments on Preston in the "Preston" thread, so won't repeat myself, but OH MY GOD, this guy is dddduuuuullllll and ccccrrrreeeeeppppy!

Of course, I'll keep watching because I am pathetic!!!

FORT Fogey
    In the preview, Rachel coming right out and asking Preston if he can tell which girl is sincere (meaning herself, HA)...I really hope he sees right through that crap and doesn't give her the satisfaction of success.

Preston is one of those guys who, at first quick glance, seems attractive. Then the camera hones in a little closer, and he opens his mouth and . . .pfffft! Instant loser! He has the same creepy/smarmy vibe I got from Alex in the first Bachelor . . .trying way too hard to seem hip and in control of the situation, but just in way over his head. Got 'PLAYA' written all over him.

Come to think of it, I don't think ANY reality-show male I've ever seen has been good-looking, with the possible exception of Jamie on the first Bachelorette. There are a lot more attractive women queuing up to do a reality show than attractive guys, if Preston represents the top of the pile. And the man has obviously NO TASTE for booting Ali, the prettiest and classiest of the lot.

He's about as deep as a paper cut--he and Rachel deserve each other!

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    And the man has obviously NO TASTE for booting Ali, the prettiest and classiest of the lot.

He's about as deep as a paper cut--he and Rachel deserve each other!
    Actually, I kind of like Preston. I think he just wasn't atracted to Ali and wasn't afraid to give up the money to admit it. He tried but she seemed a little vapid to me. The whole scene while they are watching the slide show about her his eyes were glazing over while she's telling him about all of her high school accomplishments. I was right there with him. It was a lame date. I give her props for not throwing herself at him but she wasn't into him either.

Also, they are editing out most of his conversations with these women. They don't want us to know whether he's "deep" or not. I'm more disturbed how editors are taking away the notion that these bachelors are "dating" all of these women and actually trying to get to know them. The comments he gives these women at the elimination ceremony are a hell of a lot better than most of the others we've seen.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Gah. I've been watching this sordid dating show from the beginning and just couldn't find anything to comment on. I guess today is the day that I'm gonna break the silent opinion of Preston.

Sorry funnygirl, I don't like Preston either. He looks "challenged" with how big his forehead is, his personality is really odd, he looks like he'd be uncomfortable to even talk with, let alone try and "date", and last but not least... he thinks he's "all that".
    I hate how he leans on the car as if he's GQ. Then in the tent he says, "I'm gonna get comfortable"..or something like that.. then lays back like.."lay on me, you know you want to". At one point he even pawed at her knee like he was an ape searching for a handful of nuts and attention.

Blah! I agree with AJane.. I'd chuck the ring over my shoulder as he watched the backside of me doing the triathalon run for the hills.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Right now I'm liking Rebekah first, and PJ second. Although I don't like Preston at all, so maybe I should be hoping those two get cut next.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

ok this is the first episode i have watched from beginning to end....finally had time to watch it last night

first off....i don't like this preston guy....he's not even good looking to me....he's very preppy so i guess that what makes him more than average....but looking at his facial features, NOT ALL THAT...also, he is a big YAWN, sometimes i think people who are pegged as boring are really just shy, but this guy is boring, palmer had more personality

you can't really blame him for not liking ali, if the "connection" is not there, it is not there, he looked so bored during that movie date, but then again, what did he want her to do? i mean, it was the producer's idea to show those slides, did he expect her not to talk or something. i like looking at old pictures myself, don't get why he was so bored, i wonder if he hates to go shopping with females lol

rebeka(i know i spelled that wrong, but she doesn't spell it rebecca lol) seems very nice/sweet, but that voice annoys me......what a good girl, didn't look at his body in the hottub lol

PJ, nice girl too, but that name has got to go

andrea/rachel.....was SO SICK of rachel's whinning, i don't want him to date other girls???? and andrea, i don't think she is very attractive, and i can't believe she gave up 50 percent of her check, i didn't think anyone was gonna drop thier ring

preston does give nice break up speeches, i will give him that haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567