+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Loving the scene in the limo with Ali:

Ali: "There is this great connection"

Preston: "There is no connection at all"

LOL I loved that part too!
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I wanted to stick my foot into the TV and kick Preston in the head. Stupid me for actually believing he was looking for a nice, classy girl. Stupid me for rooting for the nicest girl in the bunch. Preston just wants a girl's body...always mentioning Andrea's abs, Rebekah's physique, and Ali's legs. Argh!

Rachel was whiney tonight, but she makes for good entertainment. Andrea is obviously playing for the money, but at least Rachel is upfront about it. I still have faith Rebekah and PJ are good girls.

Props to Ali for exiting with class. You're too good for Preston, girl!
    Right on AIer! I agree completely.

FORT Fan
    It was the end of the line for my beloved Ali. I guess my favorites never win (season 1- Kelly, season 2- Wade). Just based on her comments, you could tell she was really looking for love. Well, like many have said, good for her. She's too good for the guy and reality TV. If only I could find an Ali in my life...

Preston is obviously impressed by women who are very forward in their intentions. "Octopus Arms" Andrea and Hot Tub Rebekah clearly drew his attention.

Rachel is great entertainment. I am rooting for her to make the final two so she can drive everyone, including herself, nuts!

norm! I agree, Rachel is great entertainment!

I'm thinking that Rebekkah is winning over PJ right now. I'm really not too sure where RAchel figures in the mix, other than personifying Andrea's nemesis. Andrea could go before any of the dollar specials, if Preston really is playing a smart game. His comments did appear to make him really question Andrea's sincerity. Anyway, I'm wondering if Preston picks a $1 girl, will NBC compensate the couple a la Joe Millionaire for opting for love over money with a nice parting gift....a million perhaps.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    I actually agree with Rachel about giving up half of one's check just to see the amount. It truly was a move with absolutely NO upside. Sure Andrea got to see the amount and $250K was way too much to pay. You have to figure that there will be other opportunities down the road to either learn the amount or figure out if Preston's interest was only for the dough.

Andrea deserves to be booted for pure stupidity.
    I agree with you there - Andrea IS stupid... And did anyone catch Jordan saying "I would have gone as low as 20%".... I took that to mean that if no one had dropped their ring, he would have kept lowering the amount the cheque would be reduced by.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I agree with you there - Andrea IS stupid... And did anyone catch Jordan saying "I would have gone as low as 20%".... I took that to mean that if no one had dropped their ring, he would have kept lowering the amount the cheque would be reduced by.
    That's what I took it as too. That's what made it so funny!
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

This show seems so cheesey! Do you really care about the girls or guy? Maybe the next show ought to be Rachel vs Andrea and a bunch of hunks who are mannerless but purportedly have bucks. What do you say?

All I can say is, after 5 minutes into a date with Preston, I would be running in the other direction, tossing my ring over my shoulder. No amount of money is worth it. This guy makes Rob Campos look like a prize.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    All I can say is, after 5 minutes into a date with Preston, I would be running in the other direction, tossing my ring over my shoulder. No amount of money is worth it. This guy makes Rob Campos look like a prize.
    Ding Ding AJane - you win! Preston is one big yawn to me. I can't believe I'm actually sticking with watching this show!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast