Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Loving the scene in the limo with Ali:

Ali: "There is this great connection"

Preston: "There is no connection at all"

He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

krom and wicked, you're funny

I wanted to stick my foot into the TV and kick Preston in the head. Stupid me for actually believing he was looking for a nice, classy girl. Stupid me for rooting for the nicest girl in the bunch. Preston just wants a girl's body...always mentioning Andrea's abs, Rebekah's physique, and Ali's legs. Argh!

Rachel was whiney tonight, but she makes for good entertainment. Andrea is obviously playing for the money, but at least Rachel is upfront about it. I still have faith Rebekah and PJ are good girls.

Props to Ali for exiting with class. You're too good for Preston, girl!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I wanted to stick my foot into the TV and kick Preston in the head. Stupid me for actually believing he was looking for a nice, classy girl. Stupid me for rooting for the nicest girl in the bunch. Preston just wants a girl's body...always mentioning Andrea's abs, Rebekah's physique, and Ali's legs. Argh!

Rachel was whiney tonight, but she makes for good entertainment. Andrea is obviously playing for the money, but at least Rachel is upfront about it. I still have faith Rebekah and PJ are good girls.

I TOTALLY agree. But I'm thinking maybe PJ is also to good for that ninny Preston.

and you're not stupid...... :stupid

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Things that annoy me about Rebekah - I feel like her head is going to spin off of her shoulders and go into a hyperactive orbit. She's just that gung-ho about everything. She's even gung-ho about hating Rachel. It's really starting to disturb me. But, she is a good girl, so I like her better than everyone except PJ.

I love seeing Andrea and Rachel being all for the money, and then slowly falling in love with Preston - I think that nobody can compete with PJ right now, but we'll see. I want Rachel to win, so that she'll cry her little heart out when she doesn't get the man or the money. Mean? Yes, but it would be very, very funny. And Andrea should have dropped her ring - whenever you go to a date at a skating rink, you've got to think that something's up. I mean, seriously, I was waiting for there to be some cheesy birthday announcement and a bunch of little kids coming to run over Andrea, while Preston lost his balance and got trampled as well. Never underestimate the power of second graders...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    Has anyone else noticed 'em? Wow, they practically bend my tv screen every time she flares 'em up!!!!
    Maybe she's Toni in disguise. We're waiting for the 'Game On', though. That should be next episode. If she's not Toni, then she'll be on a few other reality TV shows. It's in the 'Reality TV Show Handbook' - Ye who bugs those eyes will be a reality TV attention whore. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer

Dead on analysis of just about everything, AI_er.

Sure you look noble, Preston, for sending the big check away. But I don't think you are EVER going to meet a girl this nice again in your life. It's freakish that she was even on this show.

Rachel, gymnastic eyeballs and all, is just fun to watch--even when annoying. And at least she has a heart, even if it's whiny and demanding. Andrea is like some evil robot in comparison.

PJ is my one disagreement. Nice is a cover for nothing inside. I yawn just watching her.

Rebekah is oddly being portayed as both pretty nice, pretty vulnerable and yet also with flashes of a hell of a lot of self-confidence in her appeal to men.

FORT Newbie

Horror of all horrors!

I actually agree with Rachel about giving up half of one's check just to see the amount. It truly was a move with absolutely NO upside. Sure Andrea got to see the amount and $250K was way too much to pay. You have to figure that there will be other opportunities down the road to either learn the amount or figure out if Preston's interest was only for the dough.

Andrea deserves to be booted for pure stupidity.

So PJ, Rachel, Rebekah, and Andrea are left.
    Loved the good girls vs bad girls comment, wonder if Andrea saw it that way. lol
    I would dearly love for Andrea to be eliminated in such a way that Rachel gets to smirk at her.
    I can't stand this guy ! None of these ladies would give him a second glance without the cameras, in my oh-so-humble opinion.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Boy is Rachel REALLY getting on my nerves now. She can't get anymore annoying if she tried. But I think she is sticking around at least til top 3. The only thing she is good for is she makes good drama.

Andrea just grates me the wrong way. I don't know exactly what is wrong with her but there is something that I just don't like. It now looks like Preston thinks she is just in for the money so I think she will be the next to go.

Finally my favoriate 2, Rebekah and PJ. PJ has been my favoriate and will always be. I know some of you just think she is boring, but I think she is just really shy and wants to please everyone, but as we have seen in the last few episodes she is comming out of her shell. I don't know how she handled listening to Rachel complain like she did, but for that alone she should be a saint.

Rebekah is starting to grow on me. I think Rachel and Rebekah will start badmouthing each other to Preston, and it will turn Preston off to both of them and therefore leave PJ the winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast