+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Heh, Rachel is making Andrea feel bad on purpose. As a strategy, I think. Why, every time she starts to annoy me, does she do something to redeem herself.

Of course, now Andrea is going to look good in Presson's eyes.

EDIT - Okay, he read the situation the reverse of how I thought he would. I mean I assumed he'd think she did it simply to make sure he wasn't playing her. Then again, does he KNOW that they knows that he knows what they know? (yikes, what a sentence)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    ... and the ring-dropper is Andrea. I'm not surprised. I wouldn't mind if she went home, but it would really not be a good night for her. However, I think Preston has it backwards - dropping the ring just asks his motives are; if you want the money, you want to keep it all.

FORT Fogey

What's Up With Rachel's Bulging Eyeballs??

Has anyone else noticed 'em? Wow, they practically bend my tv screen every time she flares 'em up!!!!

Wow. He kind of came out to Rebekah in a way I'm not sure he was allowed to with that "I'm sure you are here for love" comment. That's like... only a quarter step away from overtly discussing the money, which we KNOW they aren't allowed to do.

He really DOES like her. Either that, or if you are negative she's just on the top of his "like to have sex with" list.

Reply to eyeballs query

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    Has anyone else noticed 'em? Wow, they practically bend my tv screen every time she flares 'em up!!!!
    Nope. You are the first person to ever mention them. Never never has it been brought up.

FORT Fogey
    I think he'll make Andreasuffer though being one of the last two. . . .

FORT Fogey
    I can't wait until ole Rachel finds out she played for a buck!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    He kind of came out to Rebekah... if you are negative she's just on the top of his "like to have sex with" list.

Uh, that's certainly what I'm thinkin', Krom!! Uy-yup!

Ali. TOO nice. TOO TOO TOO nice for reality TV. How'd she wind up on this show? Damn, she's nice.

So... he claims he knows Andrea is in it for the money but chose her? Is he trying to prove something here? I originally assumed he'd think her choosing the check meant she WASN'T in it for money, but he SAID the reverse. So what's up?

I think a $1 mil check will be reintroduced soon.

Um... announcer guy.... the "bad girls" hate each other, so it's not exactly "good vs. bad". It's "good vs. bad. vs. worse".

P.S. - Ali= nice. I'd like an Ali. But obviously she's not right for this show.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Nope. You are the first person to ever mention them. Never never has it been brought up.

Yo Krom, just making sure someone's paying attention to me~! Hah!! Plus, I hadn't seen the eyeballs mentioned in a while . . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast