+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Preview: 06/21

Episode 4 Preview: 06/21

FOR LOVE OR MONEY
    Episode #304
    06-21-2004 9:00PM

Last summer's top-rated reality series': "For Love or Money 1 and 2," returns with a 3rd edition, sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. As before, 16 women are competing for the affections of one bachelor and the possibility of winning a huge cash prize. Jordan Murphy ("Boston Public") returns as host of the 6-hour series, revealing each new twist to the unsuspecting competitors.

Only 5 of the original 16 ladies remain to compete for Preston's heart and the value of their unknown checks. Tonight, tempers flare when four of the five women get private dates with Preston. One woman is excluded and begins to doubt Preston's intensions. And in a shocking twist, the women are given another chance to learn how much money their checks are worth, but must give up half their check's value for the information. One of the women jumps at this opportunity of a lifetime. At elimination, Preston will make his most difficult decision yet and sends one more woman home.

"For Love or Money" is a production of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC's "Meet My Folks," "Mr. Personality") is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach"), Todd Nelson ("Endurance," "Moolah Beach") and John Foy ("The Martin Short Show").

Pllleeeaaassseeee let it be Rachel that chooses to know her cheque amount - then she'll go down to $.50!!!

Exactly what I thought!!! Fifty Cent Rachel...!

I hope Rachel never finds out though. Then she gets picked in the end and picks money over him.

I think Ali, Rebekah, Andrea and PJ will get the private dates and Rachel will be left all alone. In the end I think Rachel or Andrea will be dropped. At least that would be the ideal episode for me.

to everything said about Rachel.

If anyone is going to doubt Preston, wouldn't it be Ali (who hasn't had an alone date yet?). But, I would chip in some bucks to see Rachel's face if she opted to find out what value her check was and stood there with a 50 cent piece of paper. To tell you the truth, I don't think Rachel is going to take the bait. She wants them all...all one hundred copper colored Abraham Lincolns.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    She wants them all...all one hundred copper colored Abraham Lincolns.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Exactly what I thought!!! Fifty Cent Rachel...!
    I love it....you know she's the one that does it. Gotta be her or Andrea.

My roommate has been calling Rachel '4 quarter'.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    If anyone is going to doubt Preston, wouldn't it be Ali (who hasn't had an alone date yet?). But, I would chip in some bucks to see Rachel's face if she opted to find out what value her check was and stood there with a 50 cent piece of paper. To tell you the truth, I don't think Rachel is going to take the bait. She wants them all...all one hundred copper colored Abraham Lincolns.

I agree about Ali. She already seems to have serious doubts about any connection between her and Preston. Should be another interesting episode though!

Lol I want him to choose Ali in the end tho, I think it'll make a cute story w/ both of them choosing each other over money, tho they really don't have any chemistry that we've seen...I can't wait to see who jumps at the chance, I think it'll be Andrea, not Rachel like someone said Rachel wants it ALL. On the other hand, she said she would rather choose Preston if they really fell in love, so who knows s
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast