+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Jamie kicked out

The spat was about Rachel talking about little blue pills.
    Dumb IMO

I heard something about "alone time" but missed what was said. It sure seemed to set a few people off. Thanks Noreen.

I'm really shocked that he eliminated Jamie...! You could tell he thought she was really hot (I believe he called her *smokin*!) but I guess he's sensible enough to realize that a girl who looks like that can have her pick of men, so why would she choose him... Yet he kept Ali (who's worth a million) and he hasn't even so much as talked to her!?!?!

Ah, Rachel was trying to shock them with private sex talk between herself and herself.
    Hope I said that ok

yep apparenty she wasnt getting enough "alone time" and andrea was offended and actually said something... so rachel storms off and all the girls (minus andrea) go to console her. and then rachel once again over reacts and when andrea comes into the room says she will talk to ANYONE but her, she doesnt want to even look at her face. so they all tried to make amends but rachel doesnt consider any of them her friends. no affense but i dont know what preston sees in her, shes not cute at all and shes so fakey!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Rachel is SO fake... I can't believe PressedOn is falling for her bullshit!
    I also don't like Andrea - she has that ugly pouty mouth, that makes her look really ugly... except when she smiles - then she's extremely pretty... Strange woman.

O i know!!! i have no idea as to why rachel is still there... maybe b/c shes easy... part of me hopes that she gets picked to the end then takes the money and realizes that its only worth $1!!!!! AHHH thats nuts! and i really liked jamie but totally understand why he let her go.. but im still rooting for ali and pj i havent decided if i like her yet... admire her for pulling away but seriously who names there kid PJ?
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Honestly, I thought Andrea came off the worst in the exchange at the dinner table and afterwards. She is obviously gunning for Rachel and will jump at any chance to go off on her. Afterwards, when Rachel went upstairs, didn't Andrea come into the room and say "I thought we weren't talking to her" - they were talking about libido pills for pity's sake, so obviously the conversation was about sex. I don't think Rachel's comment was that outrageous, personally, and I think she thought it would be funny, in the spirit of the sex talk. They all can't stand her and I think will go off on her for any reason.

I don't really *like* Rachel but I don't think she is as bad as Trish was. She is playing the game. Andrea, in every confessional, keeps saying that she is going to play hard to win, and you know it is for the $$. When she was with him and was all over him on the group date it was so planned on her part...ugh. They are the same, imo, and I can't stand how Andrea tries to act like she is more moral than Rachel.

Andrea's facial expressions are not pretty sometimes, either. Makes her look really b*tchy.

Watching tonight's FLOM on tape now.

Man, they've really pulled out the stops--at least in terms of stripping people's intentions barenaked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast