+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler regarding outcome of FLOM3

What's better than love?

Spoiler regarding outcome of FLOM3

A few months ago, one of my coworkers quit his job to take part in a television show he was told would be titled "Adventures in Love 2." (He was told the first 'Adventures in Love' had already been taped and was getting ready to air.) Now, if you've read the thread called 'Love or Money dude fooled' you'll see that Preston was told the same thing when he auditioned. Preston is not the guy I know, but that brings me to my point. If they were auditioning hundreds of men to be on a show called 'Adventures in Love 2' that means this show will end the same way the first FLOM did...the girl will choose the money over the guy and end up returning like Erin did. If I can get my ex-coworker to spill info about the girl who was on his show, we can figure out who will be the final girl on this installment. So far, he has been tight-lipped but I'll keep working on it. And just for the record and so you'll all believe me later, just keep in mind his name is Brian.
    Last edited by shlugen; 06-09-2004 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Edited because I can't spell, apparently.

Thanks for the info, shlugen! V-E-R-R-R-Y interesting! I wonder which of the lucky ladies will have her pick of 16 guys?! Can't wait for FLOM-4(?) aka "Adventures in Love 2"

Thanks for the info! Hope this is true. So are you assuming he is one of the bachelors?

shlugen! Thanks for the info...keep us posted!

What's better than love?
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Thanks for the info! Hope this is true. So are you assuming he is one of the bachelors?
    Yep, what he told me was that he was one of 20 guys competing for the girl. When he was first accepted they took his ring size...which now makes sense. When he first told me that I didn't think much of it, but after watching FLOM the other night, I realized they hand out rings to every girl at the beginning. (Not like on the bachelor where they give a ring only to the 'winner'.) If I can pry a name out of him we'll know who won this time around. The only way that won't happen is if they add another twist and bring a different girl back for 'FLOM3 1/2. Here's hoping my powers of persuasion will win out this time!

Thanks, shlugen. Very interesting info.

What's better than love?
    Ok, so after talking to him again I'm leaning towards Rachel. He didn't come right out and tell me definitely, but he said whoever she is she's not someone he would look at twice if he saw her in a bar. I went over to the NBC site to check out the pics of the remaining girls and I think Rachel is the only one who fits that bill. The rest of the girls are pretty good looking (at least in my opinion) so I think that leaves Rachel as the last one. Plus, I can see her picking the money over the guy. Argh, I wish I could know for sure! Does anyone know how many episodes there are this time around?

P.S. Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    Last edited by shlugen; 06-10-2004 at 02:23 PM.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Rachel getting picked would make this show all the more interesting.

I can see this coming. NBC airs two series of FLOM between now and the start of summer Olympics.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Or maybe...

Rachel was one of the final two, didn't get picked, and the producers thought she made for such good television (coughTrishcough), they brought her back for FLOM3.5.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast