+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler regarding outcome of FLOM3

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Oh yeah, Rachel will still get her own show, and Preston and PJ will make the media rounds already bored with each other and announce their break-up 3 weeks after the finale. But really, who cares?
    You're probably right, ADK! Remember back in the good ole days when reality tv was all 'new' and we actually believed that these relationships could work out?!?! Now we're getting so 'jaded' after seeing couple after couple break up... sheesh! I just wish the producers of these dating shows would figure out that we wouldn't be so skeptical if they had more shows where the woman gets to do the picking!!

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I would love to see Rachel be the last girl standing at the end and she picks money over Preston (thinking she's getting a million) and they give her a $1 check....that would be a great TV moment.

BUT they give her a chance at $1 million by doing the next show.

BTW-Shlugen love the avatar!
    Ya that would be great if Rachel was left with no man and no money ,BUT then offer PJ to be the next FLOM girl if she hands over the cheque. Oh my Rachel would need an eye ball transplant!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I'm not sure I'd watch a show with Rachel as the main character. I don't like her coniving little butt at all.

However...it might be fun to see the tables turned on her and watch her be played

I would not watch a show with Rachel as the main charachter- plus she is all about money, not love. I would like to see them bring Rebekah back with her own show- that would be great!

(I haven't read the show thread yet, so this may have been commented on) but I really believe that Preston really wanted the final 2 to be between Rebekah and PJ and the producers wanted Rachel to stay. I was shocked when he let her go, especially after what he had heard about Rachel. I thought that either Preston really is a dumb butt, or the producers had a hand in it. It seemed really fishy- plus I was suprised that he wanted Rachel to stay on the overnight. It doesn't add up

When women talk trash (true or not) about another woman it invariably backfires on them.

I think PJ would take the money because even if she likes Preston she ( for the limited amount we know of her) presents herself as emotionally healthy. An emotionally healthy person does not turn down the 25% chance at 1 Mill and the good it could do for someone she met a few times. If he is worth her interest he would also understand this. This is why I think personalities like Rachels are always cast on the shows. Rachel is unfortunately unstable enough to choose Preston.

FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=shlugen]Ok, so after talking to him again I'm leaning towards Rachel. He didn't come right out and tell me definitely, but he said whoever she is she's not someone he would look at twice if he saw her in a bar.

I thought Rachel was beautiful on the first episode and she was my choice as "best" woman. That changed quickly. We have a different perspective now that now that we have seen who is under the skin. AND we have seen her shoes. Egad. She is petite, delicate with great features. PJ is attractive, very tall and looks a tad preppy. That may not appeal to Brian.

PJ has openly admitted she is playing a game and I dont think she is attracted to Preston at all. I would not be surprized to see her take the money.

What's better than love?
    I posted this in a different thread, but I guess I'll bring it here as well. I'm not sure who wins this one, but I did get confirmation that Rachel will be the girl on FLOM4. Apparently she was pretty mean to the person I know and he was let go after the first round. He seems to think PJ will win this one, but he wasn't positive. I sure hope Rachel has the $1 check again, so I can see her freak out when she picks the money over Preston. Anyone know the current record with Guiness Book for person who can pop their eyes out of their head? I think Rachel is giving Trish a run for her money.

I personally think that all the girls were very pretty. I've liked Rachel from the beginning, mainly because she likes to (and knows how to) stir up trouble. Everyone has their own opinion as to what is attractive, so I guess Rachel just isn't my friend's type. I think Rebekah stood out from the final 5 looks-wise.

Edited to say thanks for the props on the avatar

FORT Fogey
    Thanks, I missed your other post.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    You're probably right, ADK! Remember back in the good ole days when reality tv was all 'new' and we actually believed that these relationships could work out?!?! Now we're getting so 'jaded' after seeing couple after couple break up... sheesh! I just wish the producers of these dating shows would figure out that we wouldn't be so skeptical if they had more shows where the woman gets to do the picking!!
    Once again, berries, ITA with you. I was out of town AGAIN on Monday night, so missed the show AGAIN! I hate when real life takes precedence over my love of reality tv. Anyway still trying to get caught up on what I missed, but I think I've got it figured out. But you are so right about feeling jaded, and yet I will continue to watch -- and yes, I am pathetic!.

Quote Originally Posted by shlugen
    I posted this in a different thread, but I guess I'll bring it here as well. I'm not sure who wins this one, but I did get confirmation that Rachel will be the girl on FLOM4. Apparently she was pretty mean to the person I know and he was let go after the first round. He seems to think PJ will win this one, but he wasn't positive. I sure hope Rachel has the $1 check again, so I can see her freak out when she picks the money over Preston. Anyone know the current record with Guiness Book for person who can pop their eyes out of their head? I think Rachel is giving Trish a run for her money.

I personally think that all the girls were very pretty. I've liked Rachel from the beginning, mainly because she likes to (and knows how to) stir up trouble. Everyone has their own opinion as to what is attractive, so I guess Rachel just isn't my friend's type. I think Rebekah stood out from the final 5 looks-wise.

Edited to say thanks for the props on the avatar
    A little cautionary note:

You named your friend by first name in an earlier thread. You stated he was on the show. Now you are confirming that he told you Rachel is on the next show. Since this is your source this is the conclusion I find in this message.

Your friend may hear from the producers on this. Hopefully not from the legal department. Really, truely, people connected with the shows do read these boards. I know this for an absolute fact. I notice you are new so maybe you don't realize this. There are lots of ways to share without outing your sources.

Good luck....... maybe tell your friend so he has some possible explanation.

Me too, rose, me too!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast