+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler regarding outcome of FLOM3

Wow, some interesting possibilities to ponder. I can't wait to see what the outcome is...I bet they have a new girl.

Thought I'd resurrect this thread, since we're getting close to the finale... (even though it seems like the show just started a few weeks ago! - Wait a minute! It did just start a few weeks ago - silly me!)
    So, I wonder who the woman will be? I'm looking forward to the follow-up show WAY more! 16 guys to drool & speculate about!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Thought I'd resurrect this thread, since we're getting close to the finale... (even though it seems like the show just started a few weeks ago! - Wait a minute! It did just start a few weeks ago - silly me!)
    So, I wonder who the woman will be? I'm looking forward to the follow-up show WAY more! 16 guys to drool & speculate about!!
    Yeah

I think it would be very entertaining to watch Rachel pick her lone dollar over the guy! And I think even more entertaining would be to watch Rachel with the tables turned on her! Oh the psychological drama that would go on there... kinda scary to ponder the possibilities...

I would like any of the current girls with the possible exception of Andrea - she's not so much my favorite character.

If Rachel rejects Preston next week, then they can do the "rob" thing again and bring him back for another chance at Rachel. Can you say "predictable."

FORT Fanatic
    I'm not sure I'd watch a show with Rachel as the main character. I don't like her coniving little butt at all.

However...it might be fun to see the tables turned on her and watch her be played

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I would love to see Rachel be the last girl standing at the end and she picks money over Preston (thinking she's getting a million) and they give her a $1 check....that would be a great TV moment.

BUT they give her a chance at $1 million by doing the next show.

BTW-Shlugen love the avatar!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I am leaning towards the show going like this:

Preston picks PJ. PJ picks him over the money, she had $1.00. They offer Rachel her own show with a chance to win the million dollar check she had.

That's how I think it'll go too, aiwannabe....
    But I'd like it better if Preston picked Rachel - she picked the money, and it was only $1 - so they let her try it again. I'd feel bad for PJ for a minute, but she really deserves someone better than Preston, and that way he ends up with NOBODY - which is what he deserves!!!

Preston has no idea who has the $1mil, so he has to pick the woman who will pick him. That's PJ, I think. She'll choose him , end up having the million anyway, and Rachel will get neither the $ nor the man. (Yeah!) Lots of eyerolling will ensue. Oh yeah, Rachel will still get her own show, and Preston and PJ will make the media rounds already bored with each other and announce their break-up 3 weeks after the finale. But really, who cares?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast