+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler regarding outcome of FLOM3

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shlugen
    Ok, so after talking to him again I'm leaning towards Rachel. He didn't come right out and tell me definitely, but he said whoever she is she's not someone he would look at twice if he saw her in a bar. I went over to the NBC site to check out the pics of the remaining girls and I think Rachel is the only one who fits that bill. The rest of the girls are pretty good looking (at least in my opinion) so I think that leaves Rachel as the last one. Plus, I can see her picking the money over the guy. Argh, I wish I could know for sure! Does anyone know how many episodes there are this time around?

P.S. Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    They have it listed as 12 episodes...which means of course there will be another For Love or Money behind this one..just like last year, Rob got 6 shows and Erin got 6 shows.

IMO 4 out of 6 of the girls left are not what most guys would consider head turners...but that's just me, I'm not a guy. Obviously.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Rachel...uggh...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Shlugen, you da bomb, baby!
    Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by PittGrrl04
    Or maybe...

Rachel was one of the final two, didn't get picked, and the producers thought she made for such good television (coughTrishcough), they brought her back for FLOM3.5.
    If the FLOM3 ends with the man getting the woman, then NBC has to sign up a loser to carry FLOM4. Why reward a loser who appears to headed for "pain in the butt status" like Rachel seems to be labeled? Everything is subjective though, because what "Brian" perceives not be head turning might be someone others see as attractive. Besides, maybe FLOM4 stars a newbee.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Shlugen, you da bomb, baby!
    Keep us posted!

What's better than love?
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Everything is subjective though, because what "Brian" perceives not be head turning might be someone others see as attractive. Besides, maybe FLOM4 stars a newbee.
    Great point. If I were a guy, Rachel would not be attractive to me, but that's just my opinion. I hadn't thought about the possibility of them bringing someone new in...I just assumed it would end up the way the first show did. But who knows? Guess I'll have to wait and see like everyone else.

FORT Fogey
    I find Andrea and PJ the least attractive. There's very few girls on this show that are that great looking so its hard to say.

Was your friend perhaps the Bach in that??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I also forgot to add (slaps self) it's possible that the girl is a newbie if it is a girl. Sorry for posting again, it wuldn't let me edit
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    IMO 4 out of 6 of the girls left are not what most guys would consider head turners...but that's just me, I'm not a guy. Obviously.
    You mean, you're not a guy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast