+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebekah

Rebekah

Hometown: West Palm Beach, FL

According to the official site she has not responded to the interview questions yet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cheque is for $1.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    This chick REALLY gets on my nerves. She seems rather unstable. I'm pegging her as one of the likeliest candidates for a big meltdown (there are a few of those on this show, have you noticed??)

I agree, charlie9 - this girl is really annoying. All that jumping up and down and clapping (over playing a pick up game of basketball w/ 2 other women?!?). She is quite beautiful, though. I think Preston likes her. Go figure. (Of course, he also likes Andrea (? - the blonde who looks nice in the photo, but is WAY TOO into herself, considering her big beak nose)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    I agree, charlie9 - this girl is really annoying. All that jumping up and down and clapping (over playing a pick up game of basketball w/ 2 other women?!?). She is quite beautiful, though. I think Preston likes her. Go figure. (Of course, he also likes Andrea (? - the blonde who looks nice in the photo, but is WAY TOO into herself, considering her big beak nose)
    I agree, all that enthusiasm seemed so totally forced to me, but then again, as we know, the guys on these shows aren't exactly Einsteins as far as seeing through that sort of thing

I liked the way she looked a lot in her pic and was hoping I'd like her, but the personality just kills it for me! ugh.

She was too much for me with all the jumping up and down.
    My three year olds do that when we have family come to visit.
    It's kind of cute when they do it though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cute, but a twerp. Gone the next elimination.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Her hair would look better in it's natural state. It is too dark and all one color. I think I was dosing through the basketball so I only saw her squeeking when they went upstairs. Jury is out on this one for me.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I like her.
    And only one goes home next week...please let it be Andrea.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Her hair would look better in it's natural state. It is too dark and all one color. I think I was dosing through the basketball so I only saw her squeeking when they went upstairs. Jury is out on this one for me.
    Whoa. I know people have been streaking their hair for years, but since when is it the base assumption that "one color" isn't the natural state for hair?

Very dark hair isn't that unusual for what her ethnic background appears to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast