+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebekah

I'll give Rebekah credit for a great exit - one of the best in reality dating show history, with her head held high, no regrets (no real loss, either) and some nice snarkiness However, this girl is how old? Yippy skippy giggly jumpy, like one of those little people carry around - I honestly don't blame Rachel for the thing around her. She would grate on my last nerve, too.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

The girl is a complete twit. In ten years or so, her cutesy giggly act is gonna be wearing pretty thin. Thank God she's gone.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

i actually liked her..not at first, but she grew on me as a nice person. but MY GOD, she was galloping around like a horse again! when they first got to the beach house in mexico, she started trotting and jumping around like a horse in heat..that had me laughing pretty hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Noticed he got rid of the two women who talked trash directly about Rachel.
    Yeah, after he prodded them and insisted they be honest with him. :phhht What a goof.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yeah, after he prodded them and insisted they be honest with him. :phhht What a goof.
    As if the clues that PJ was throwing out there were hard to follow.
    Nah, he got rid of the ones that he either knew (Andrea) was all about the $$ or wasn't too sure about (Rebekah). The only reason he sent Rebekah back from Cabo was because he knew Rachel was a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    As if the clues that PJ was throwing out there were hard to follow.
    Nah, he got rid of the ones that he either knew (Andrea) was all about the $$ or wasn't too sure about (Rebekah). The only reason he sent Rebekah back from Cabo was because he knew Rachel was a sure thing.
    He should have gotten rid of Andrea- she was totally in it for the money and he knew it. But I didn't get the impression that he wasn't sure about Rebekah-she told him she was sincere, and none of the other girls blasted her either. Even PJ said she *loved her*. Preston even said how much fun Rebekah is to be around. They all slammed on Rachel though- so I was surprised that he let Rebekah go. I think the producers had a huge hand in that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    He should have gotten rid of Andrea- she was totally in it for the money and he knew it. But I didn't get the impression that he wasn't sure about Rebekah-she told him she was sincere, and none of the other girls blasted her either. Even PJ said she *loved her*. Preston even said how much fun Rebekah is to be around. They all slammed on Rachel though- so I was surprised that he let Rebekah go. I think the producers had a huge hand in that.

I totally agree that the producers had a hand in that decision.

Convincing him to go with Rachel instead of Rebekah will enabled the show to have a theme for the final episode of "Will he pick the nice girl or the evil girl? Tune in to find out."

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99

Convincing him to go with Rachel instead of Rebekah will enabled the show to have a theme for the final episode of "Will he pick the nice girl or the evil girl? Tune in to find out."

I agree - a nice girl/evil girl is a spicier set-up to the finale as opposed to two nice girls.

I got the impression that Rebekah was a bit tooo 'perky' for Preston. That gal had just a bit tooo much energy on the Cabo date!

In spite of what Preston has heard about Rachel, he's not able to make a decision about her with the head that's located on his shoulders. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs99

I agree! They couldn't make him choose between the nice blonde & the nice brunette - where's the DRAMA in that?!

FORT Newbie
    Rebekah was and is hot.... Oh we'll I'm off to the Blue Martini to gaze in her beauty! Forget Preston.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast