+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebekah

Quote Originally Posted by budsvtec
    I see Preston with Rebekkah. I think they would be good together
    I agree. It will be very interesting to see how she plays this off with him. However, she has to spend most of her time with Rachel and Andrea, which can be very draining I'm certain, so she may look at her time alone with him as time away from those two bozos. It seems like she was able to extend their date to go further than the allotted three hours the other three girls got. You go girl!

Here's a little observation...
    He picked up Rebekah at 6:00... Later in the show, there's a voiceover of someone saying that she came home so late last night that breakfast was their first chance to talk to her..... Hmmm.... wonder what they did for more than 6 hours?!?! Oh yea, they were laughing... right....
    Then she says Preston is Amazing, Amazing, Amazing... was she just making fun of reality TV contestants who constantly say everything was amazing, or did he do some magic tricks to entertain her?!?! C'mon... we want to know these things!!!
    THEN - she says "If he's playing me I'm going to kill him!" I wonder if they spent the night together...? If they showed us all the good stuff, we wouldn't think these shows are so lame sometimes!

Very astute, berries! You are so right. . . I can't imagine being in a hot tub for approx 6 hours telling jokes -- with a comedian perhaps, but certainly not Preston!!!

Well, don't forget, Rebekah is now officially in his TOP 5 Funniest Women Of All Time or something like that!

Good point, berries! They were probably trading one-liners all night, amongst trading other things!!!

At first I couldn't stand her but now I like her. I think her quirky and upbeat attitude is rubbing off on me. I think her and Preston would look very cute together! Andrea and Rachel have proven to be in it for the money. PJ is another Rebekah type that I really like. If he picks PJ or Rebekah, they will choose him over the money I think. If its Andrea or Rachel, then its BuhBye Preston, Hello Moolah! Too bad all the girls left aren't work that much...but I guess that says a lot about Preston. And another thing, if he choose Andrea, then he was in it for the money. But I don't think that he will keep Andrea till the end.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

What a moron to get rid of her. She was my favourite but her line when she went out was great..."If I'm not his type then he isn't missing out on anything, but if Rachel is his type then God help him." It was something like that and was hilarious. She obviously deserves better and that bathing suit

Noticed he got rid of the two women who talked trash directly about Rachel.

When I think of Rebekah, all I can say is "Road Trip." Haven't been to West Palm Beach in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    What a moron to get rid of her. She was my favourite but her line when she went out was great..."If I'm not his type then he isn't missing out on anything, but if Rachel is his type then God help him." It was something like that and was hilarious. She obviously deserves better and that bathing suit

100%

How about that bathing suit again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast