+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel

Rachel

Rachel, 26
    Hometown: Chicago, IL

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

Honesty, Communication, Loyalty

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

I think the core qualities that I look for in a mate would remain the same, yet I would be a little more leery that men would be with me just because I was rich.

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

It's so difficult because I believe that people need to be at the same point in their lives and both be truly looking for something real. In addition, there are so many factors that are required for a great relationship and I really don't feel that many people are "whole" people and capable of giving their all to a relationship. Also, I think a couple should have similar belief systems and connect on many different levels and that's really hard to find.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cheque is for $1.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Another likely candidate for an onscreen major meltdown....

adm
    This woman is NOT 26. Sorry.

I don't expect her to melt down. She's clearly in control of her emotions. The only thing that scares me is the possibility that she ends up holding a check for a significant amount of money -- which, come to think of it, any of these checks other than the $1 ones are (hey, I'd take $25K). I don't want to see her fake her way through this and win. Call me old fashioned.

But I suspect the producers know that most people want her to lose -- even though they're going to keep her around for drama. It was just a little too convenient that she got the $1 check in the same episode she came out as the she-devil of the show. That way we can really all love to hate her, and wait for her demise. So, something tells me the check amounts were cooked.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adm
    This woman is NOT 26. Sorry.

I don't expect her to melt down. She's clearly in control of her emotions. The only thing that scares me is the possibility that she ends up holding a check for a significant amount of money -- which, come to think of it, any of these checks other than the $1 ones are (hey, I'd take $25K). I don't want to see her fake her way through this and win. Call me old fashioned.

But I suspect the producers know that most people want her to lose -- even though they're going to keep her around for drama. It was just a little too convenient that she got the $1 check in the same episode she came out as the she-devil of the show. That way we can really all love to hate her, and wait for her demise. So, something tells me the check amounts were cooked.

You are so right. She is 29 at least. Good call.

I think she will melt down when she is kicked off only - not before. She seems very very used to getting what she wants. Shades of Trish stalking perhaps??

It is FLOM's Trish. She got way too much air-time. I do find it quite amazing that she wants the money the most and only has $1.00

She was a lot more emotional last night than I thought she was going to be.

The way she confronted Rebekah at the table after she wasn't chosen to go on the group date, then said it was just between the two of them was ridiculous imo.
    If you don't want others to chip in don't make your comments in front of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Very entertaining sociopath (is it me, or does she have REALLY scary eyes?)...I truly hope she lasts another couple of elimination rounds.

As far as the Trish comparison, she's nowhere near as good-looking.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't know... Trish always looked kind of trashy to me.

Rachel is far from the best looking in THIS bunch, but at least she show evidence of a few brain cells. At first I thought her breakdown was stupid, because inevitably it lead to her being "outed" to all of the other women as "difficult", but I'm wondering now if it wasn't a strategy of some type. Not necessarily a GOOD strategy, but then again... none of the others seem to have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I don't know... Trish always looked kind of trashy to me.

Rachel is far from the best looking in THIS bunch, but at least she show evidence of a few brain cells. At first I thought her breakdown was stupid, because inevitably it lead to her being "outed" to all of the other women as "difficult", but I'm wondering now if it wasn't a strategy of some type. Not necessarily a GOOD strategy, but then again... none of the others seem to have any.
    Yeah, I agree. I don't get the strategy, but the whole tantrum was so fake (the tears didn't even look real) that she had to be doing it for some reason (known, perhaps, only to her ).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast