+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by EZD
    I'm going to go out on a limb here so follow closely (I'm going to ramble)...
    I'm going to come out on the limb with you for this discussion. If you hear the limb cracking jump for your life.

Truth is that you got a pretty accurate view of a lot of that girl's personality and I'm sure it's the same with Rachel. They can't make you look a certain way but they can edit you to put emphasis on major components of your personality. They cast her to be the bitch because they knew she'd provide ample material to present as such - and she's delivered! It's not as if the casting pool is so small that they have to "invent" a bitch, drama queen, gold digger, etc. They can find them, ready and willing - ala Stefanie, Trish, Omarosa, Rachel - the list goes on...
    I agree with you, however, my argument is they would have hd an easier time making Andrea out to be the "bitch". Seems like it's a shorter stretch for the queen of "holier than thou". We're all looking forward to Rachel seeing her check amount, but you gotta admit that you were laughing when Andrea dropped her ring and then the other girls were making fun of her.

For me, Andrea is like Nelly from Little House on the Prairie...you just can't wait for Laura to deck her

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    For me, Andrea is like Nelly from Little House on the Prairie...you just can't wait for Laura to deck her
    You are indeed funny, Funnygirl. That is such a perfect parallel I'm
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by EZD
    ...They cast her to be the bitch because they knew she'd provide ample material to present as such - and she's delivered! It's not as if the casting pool is so small that they have to "invent" a bitch, drama queen, gold digger, etc. They can find them, ready and willing - ala Stefanie, Trish, Omarosa, Rachel - the list goes on...
    Going on this theory, I have a question. What do you guys think about the following? Was the gold-digger t-shirt Trish's, or could it be the producers suggested she wear it, and she thought it would be fun to put it on, and wait for the response from everyone? Just curious, because I think all of this falls somewhere in a gray area. I agree you can't make someone appear to me something they are not, I don't care how creative the editors are, but I also am convinced that there are some extensive interviews, and they have certain characters in mind like a play, and they find people with those personalities in mind to fill the slots. So, any thoughts on the t-shirt thing anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Ladies... ladies... this is NOT attractive!! Please STOP!!!
    What else isn't attractive? Since no one else mentioned this I guess I'll have to; when the ladies were eating Rachel was holding down her steak or pancake or whatever it was, with her hand while using either the knife or fork to cut. Yuck, and with the camera right on her yet! Sorry, I can't tell you which meal or food it was, I was mostly looking at the hand in the plate!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    Yeah, that's who she reminded me of...and also Cybil Shepard's daughter, Clementine Ford (I went to college with her).

What was Clementine like?

I like Rachel - and I think she is neither a bitca nor psycho. I think she is painfully honest and outspoken with no hint of an edit button on her emotions. Along those same lines, she is very emotional and a little insecure. I think all the talk about going for the money is a self preservation tactic - to save face and protect her ego in the event that Preston doesn't choose her. She's also intelligent and clever. I enjoy her snarky side commentary - eye rolls and all...

, aceiling.

Why do they have to keep showing Rachel at mealtimes; hands in plate, talking and laughing with a huge bite of something in her wide open mouth...EEEEWWWWW!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    I'm new here and this is my first post...just couldnt' resist cos u guys are just way too funny.

Anyhows, I found rachel on a modelling site...says she's a model. All these girls ar turning out to be wanna-be actresses looking for their 15 mins.

They won't let me put the link up ...so here's the address: patricktalent.com/rachel_veltri.html

Thanks, Glitters ... some good photography work there ... she looks a lot better in the pics than in reality ....

+ Reply to Thread