+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

That pic of Rachel in the bottom right corner is just creepy. Her eyes are practically bugging out of my computer screen.

God, that IS a scary picture!
    And Rachel reminds me more of Trish than of Omarosa. Although I liked Trish better. She had more self-control.
    Rachel can claim bad editing all she wants. But as Cali -- I think -- once famously pointed out, you can't edit IN a bad personality.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

rachel is sooo whiny..her voice grates at me like nails on a chalkboard. what a nut..

Quote Originally Posted by pebbs
    rachel is sooo whiny..her voice grates at me like nails on a chalkboard. what a nut..
    Sort of like Trista and her "peeeeennnnnnkkkkkk" wedding?!?!?

Rachel's not THAT far off in the article, although you always deal from a position of weakness when you decry the editing. In truth, she's not the villain. She's the crybaby. There's another much more effective villain on this show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Rachel, you jump in with your 'Can't Get No (Self) Satisfaction, okay?"
    I was just picturing Rachel on the bed, pouting.... with that Rolling Stones song playing in the background!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    God, that IS a scary picture!
    And Rachel reminds me more of Trish than of Omarosa. Although I liked Trish better. She had more self-control.
    Didn't Trish also have an EYE thing happening?!?
    (And here's Rachel)
    Ladies... ladies... this is NOT attractive!! Please STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Didn't Trish also have an EYE thing happening?!?
    (And here's Rachel)
    Ladies... ladies... this is NOT attractive!! Please STOP!!!
    Don't forget Shii-Ann!

Is it just me or is NBC trying a little too hard to lead us to believe Rachel is the villian? I think we are all in agreement that the clear beeyotch of this show is Andrea. Why won't they focus on that? Is because of her aspiring acting career? I can't believe she's taking all of this media attention on Rachel very well.

EZD
    I'm going to go out on a limb here so follow closely (I'm going to ramble)...

You may have watched Meet the Folks a while back - the season premiere one with that horrible white trash family, the girl (I think Tammy was her name) that was sweet but very slutty, the cute Asian girl that the guy picked, and Stefanie the softball "smart" chick that you all thought looked like a dude...

I knew Stefanie very well at that time (and PS, for those of you that remember, I definitely believe that that was her posting on the board, pretending to be her ex - but water under the bridge). Well, MMF is an NBC show cast by Nash Entertainment. I believe that Nash may have a new name (I was recently called by a caster from Nash but his vm now has a diff. company name) - but anyhow, they cast and pitch for the NBC reality shows. They chose Stefanie because she was smart enough to give them a lot of material to use, and odd enough for them to be able to make fun of her. I know that, like every true reality star, she claimed she was acting, she was edited a certain way, blah blah blah. Truth is that you got a pretty accurate view of a lot of that girl's personality and I'm sure it's the same with Rachel. They can't make you look a certain way but they can edit you to put emphasis on major components of your personality. They cast her to be the bitch because they knew she'd provide ample material to present as such - and she's delivered! It's not as if the casting pool is so small that they have to "invent" a bitch, drama queen, gold digger, etc. They can find them, ready and willing - ala Stefanie, Trish, Omarosa, Rachel - the list goes on...

+ Reply to Thread