+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Is it just me or Rachel really looks like future Mrs Guiney, Rebecca Budig? God bless them both!
    Rachel reminds me somewhat of Sarah Kozer from Joe Millionaire. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Yeah, that's who she reminded me of...and also Cybil Shepard's daughter, Clementine Ford (I went to college with her).

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I been trying to figure out who she reminded me of...yeah, Sarah Kozer!

Unlike Ms. Kozer, she hasn't given any indication yet of being ready to go into the woods and make slurpy sounds.

she looks a little like Mrs Sean Penn too(brain freeze can't remember her name....)

When I see her eye ball rolling face I want to slap her. There isn't enough money in the world that would make this woman happy. If some poor sod did end up with her...... when they divorced (oh you know it would happen) she would take the poor guy to the cleaners and then some........, and can you imagine her being the EX wife of some guy you were dating........big phyco cold chill running down my back.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    she looks a little like Mrs Sean Penn too(brain freeze can't remember her name....)
    Robin Wright... I agree!
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Gawd, Rachel is looking more tired and worn down with each show. You'd think that NBC would offer to treat her to a decent facial. This girl has some serious emotional stability issues. Within a matter of a day, she makes a 180 from being in it for love to being in it for money. She's so damn pushy around the other girls, then buckles into a sniveling fit whenever things don't go her way. I give them credit for even tolerating her. WTH does Preston see in her? I mean it's obviously not her looks or personality....and she has a $1 check. What a catch she is.

Actually, I think she's done a complete 360! She was the first one who was "I'm all about the money..." then she kind of softened up towards Preston, and started liking him, and then she got all pouty when he paid attention to the other women. And now she'd back to being about the money again! I think this girl has serious psychiatric problems!

I can't stand Rachel!! Make up your mind already. I don't know what Preston sees in her and vice versa. IMO, she's not attractive what so ever. How sick did you all get of Rachel complaining in the confessional? :rolleyes "I want Preston to myself, I don't want anyone else going on dates with him, blah, blah, blah..."

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Actually, I think she's done a complete 360! She was the first one who was "I'm all about the money..." then she kind of softened up towards Preston, and started liking him, and then she got all pouty when he paid attention to the other women. And now she'd back to being about the money again! I think this girl has serious psychiatric problems!
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

+ Reply to Thread