+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

FORT Fogey
    All she succeeded in doing was to alienate herself from her housemates and risk any of them telling Preston she is difficult. I see no winning strategy in this game other than being genuine, keeping a low profile in the house and sincerely seeing if a connection can be made. You just can't create a spark. It is there, or not.

Why not talk about favorite food, movies or personal style of living? All of the women on these shows ask about how the man feels about them way too soon or fakes being very attracted before she even knows the guy.

Before we got a chance to know her, I thought Rachel was the prettiest girl. Especially during the elimination round when they were standing on the stairway. Now, not so much. But certainly she's no Trish. I kinda like PJ too. It seems to me PresASSton was more concerned about who had the biggest check then the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    All she succeeded in doing was to alienate herself from her housemates and risk any of them telling Preston she is difficult. I see no winning strategy in this game other than being genuine, keeping a low profile in the house and sincerely seeing if a connection can be made. You just can't create a spark. It is there, or not.

Why not talk about favorite food, movies or personal style of living? All of the women on these shows ask about how the man feels about them way too soon or fakes being very attracted before she even knows the guy.
    You've got that right, Dogbat!! Rachel came off as SO phony when she was on the beach with Preston, acting like she was really attracted to him. And of course he fell for it... "Idiot!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She was a lot more emotional last night than I thought she was going to be.

The way she confronted Rebekah at the table after she wasn't chosen to go on the group date, then said it was just between the two of them was ridiculous imo.
    If you don't want others to chip in don't make your comments in front of them.

That is exactly what I was thinking. She had no right to get all pissed. To top it off, she starts crying. What the hell....
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    What the hell was she wearing for the 1st elimination?
    I was bugging the crap out of my roommate...I was like "what is that?" about 10 times until she started trying to figure it out with me.

How dare she talk on the phone when I need help making fun of someone's dress.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

i hate this woman if she gets picked i hope she chooses the money and gets her one dollar muhahahaha

I had to work last night, so I taped the show & watched it twice today (I know, how pathetic! Get a life, right?!) Anyway, I noticed that Rachel had this really annoying nervous laugh in the little interview segments.... She'd say something (in response to a question?) and then laugh... Really phony - what she was saying wasn't anything funny.... Strange one, that Rachel!

yeah i think i noticed that too ^

I think that she will hold a check for a lot of $$ in next weeks eppy (possibly Ali's mil) but I think in the end Preston won't choose her and he'll go for the last sneaky gal we know he's bound to have. I really doubt the producers would allow him to choose someone none of us like or approve. It would be cute tho if in the end he has two girls one w/ a dollar and w/ the mil. Hopefully Rachel will be one of them ( hey it's good tv!!)
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

What a psycho!
    Also I hate to judge anyone's looks -nah that's not true for tv people, scratch that! Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel's appearance seems to change radically from really striking to looking weird, washed out with dark circles under her eyes? Her facial expression looks very strange at times also - or is it just me?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread