+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Meaning what? She slept with him? Ewwww.
    ack! that's what i was thinking too.. i think she pretty much fessed up to it in that line..hehehe.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    At Land's End (which uses a fairly standard sizing system) 24 waist and 34 hips is a size 2. So if the measurements on that page are correct then a size 3-4 should fit Rachel with plenty of spare room. I think she doesn't look thin like most models because she isn't as tall as they are. I also know that if you shop in really expensive stores, one of the benefits is that you can always wear a size or two smaller than you do at a midrange shop.
    a 24 waist is tiny...my 14 year old sister is skin and bones and she wears a 2 or 3.
    on tv anyway, rachel looks much bigger than my sister. I noticed she even had some overhang in her low rise jeans on one show, which means the jeans were to small for her...and generally to get a woman's pants size you subrtract 20 from the waist size. I'm just saying I don't believe her waist is 24 inches OR that she wears a size 3...but again, television makes people seem larger than they really are.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    Why did it take until the last show for us to discover Rachel is still another wannabe actress?!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Rachel's profile at her agency...she looks much better in these photos, but they've probably been enhanced to perfection.

http://www.patricktalent.com/rachel_veltri.html
    She looks so much worse on the show. I don't think Rachel is attractive at all.

I guess she's just one of these people who photograph well.... (or they've majorly touched up her modelling pictures!)
    Funny thing is... I thought Andrea was pretty (from the photo of her before the show aired) - and then when I saw her ugly down-turned mouth (when she was displeased about something) I quickly changed my mind!!
    I can just imagine them showing these guys pictures of the "ladies" they'll be competing for, and they think they look good -- until they meet them!!!

FORT Newbie
    You know what? Rachel can look whatever way she wants --big eyes, whatever--she's still human and I admire her and all the other contestants and participants for agreeing to be seen on public tv so you can have some entertainment in your life!
    If you watched For Love or Money 2 and 3, you might have noticed that when Wade had a chance to eliminate one of the men from a group date with Erin, he chose to exclude Chad--the best looking guy in the group. WHen Rebekah had the chance to eliminate three females, she chose Rachel as one of them without giving a reason as to why she did that. Rachel was the best lookingt contestant in the group. Good looking people pose as threats to less secure and less attractive people--that happens in real life too.

Dont' hate Rachel because she is beautiful.

At least she's got a brain--when PReston asked the three excluded women to write a poem, only Rachel wrote something that sounded like a poem--if you go on the FOr Love or Money website--you will have the opportunity to read those poems--the other two women wrote letters--not really poems.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I don't hate Rachel at all...I think she's cute and hilarious. All I said was I don't believe she has a 24 inch waist.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by machinehater
    I don't find her beautiful. I only hate her because she's annoying.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I don't hate Rachel at all...I think she's cute and hilarious. All I said was I don't believe she has a 24 inch waist.
    She might. The shots of her in a bikini on the show seemed to indicate she had a very good waistline. And frankly... 34C is a pretty desireable er... size for her other attribute, although she's far too short to do any serious modeling.

As for the hate question... I've said it before. Andrea makes Rachel look like a hero. A whiny eye-buggy hero, but we'll take what we can get.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by machinehater
    You know what? Rachel can look whatever way she wants --big eyes, whatever--she's still human and I admire her and all the other contestants and participants for agreeing to be seen on public tv so you can have some entertainment in your life!
    If you watched For Love or Money 2 and 3, you might have noticed that when Wade had a chance to eliminate one of the men from a group date with Erin, he chose to exclude Chad--the best looking guy in the group. WHen Rebekah had the chance to eliminate three females, she chose Rachel as one of them without giving a reason as to why she did that. Rachel was the best lookingt contestant in the group. Good looking people pose as threats to less secure and less attractive people--that happens in real life too.

At least she's got a brain--when PReston asked the three excluded women to write a poem, only Rachel wrote something that sounded like a poem--if you go on the FOr Love or Money website--you will have the opportunity to read those poems--the other two women wrote letters--not really poems.
    RACHEL?????? Is that YOU?!?!

+ Reply to Thread