+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PJ

PJ

PJ, 24
    Hometown: Rockwell, TX

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

I feel it is very important to create a connection based on friendship-a friend that you have a lot in common with; for example: Faith, Family, and Fun! I look for someone who is going to complete me. To form a successful relationship, you have to be willing to make the other person better, but it's crucial that it is reciprocated! I want someone who is going to make me a better person, and who I naturally respond in making them a better person as well - in other words: a very healthy equation. I want to have the comfort in knowing I will always have that special person there for me like I would be there for him.

Commitment is a top priority for me when I think about a successful relationship! Having the strength to understand and follow through with a commitment defines your relationship. With this, I feel that trust and honesty can truly be the foundation necessary to support the relationship for a successful future.

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

In my opinion, wealth is more of a lifestyle. I have certain characteristics and qualities that I look for in a partner, and if I am independently wealthy or not, makes no difference and does not affect or distort my preferences. It has never been the basis of whether I have a connection with someone.

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

Timing is CRUCIAL! We are all looking to find that special someone, but if it's the wrong time, you can't force a relationship to develop. It can't happen if both individuals are not ready. Being at similar points of life makes all the difference!
    Last edited by fluff; 06-08-2004 at 02:02 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cheque is for $50,000
    "That's Numberwang!"

She's too tall and fake. My least favorite of remaining girls.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I like this girl on the show - she doesn't seem as fake to me as some of the others - but this "Faith" and "Fun" commentary is throwing me a little.

I like her. Ali too. They seem the most "real".
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

She reminds me of a girl from a past dating show -- I can't remember if it was FLOM, Bachelor, Joe Millionaire or what, but Melissa Jo, aka Mojo, the girl with the hats.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    I like her. Ali too. They seem the most "real".
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I really like PJ, she seems to be one of the only girls in it for love. She is too cheesy at some points. When Preston said, how are you feeling, she responded with good, now that I am with you.

She's OK. Very pretty, wholesome, girl-next-door looks. Maybe a little immature.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I thought she was one of the nicest ones... really 'girl-next-door'... not a wannabe model/actress like most of the others.
    She doesn't remind me of Mojo (from JM-1) - NOT AT ALL!! That one was SO phony & into herself & insisted on forcing herself on everyone... UGHHHH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast