+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PJ

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    Anyone know how tall P.J. is? It seemed like she was 7'0" standing next to Rebekah on the balcony at the eliminations.
    I noticed that too! PJ was at least a foot taller than Rebekah!

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    With her height, her blonde hair and really skinny eyebrows, PJ reminds me of Gwyneth Paltow. She doesn't seem as scheming as the others.

Though--she looks way older than 24 on TV. All these girls wear way too much makeup and unflattering hairstyles.
    I don't see Gwyneth, and the only one I think wears Too much make up all the time is Andrea. Her make up artist is Tammy Faye....

I still like PJ... even though I think she deserves a better guy than Preston, they do seem kind of suited to each other. Maybe the reason he likes her "innocence" (his word) is because he thinks she hasn't been with too many guys, and won't know what a bumbling incompetent he is in bed!
    Whereas Andrea (aka DRAY) has been around the block so many times she's dizzy!

PJ is the only person on this show I like. Personally I hope she gets eliminated, she can do way better than Preston the Slime Drip.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

If PJ doesn't marry Preston, I'll take her. She is one of my favorite females from any reality dating show.

FORT Newbie
    How tall is PJ? She's a lot taller than most of the women.

Quote Originally Posted by glitters
    How tall is PJ? She's a lot taller than most of the women.
    According to Rachel's modelling profile, Rachel is 5'6", so next time you see the two of them standing together that should give you something to work with.

Preston must be quite tall, because PJ's pretty tall, but he's still several inches taller than she is.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Preston must be quite tall, because PJ's pretty tall, but he's still several inches taller than she is.
    Preston's modelling profile says that he's 6"1...so PJ must be between5"6 and 6"1. woo...the process of elimination. I'm thinking she might be 5"10 or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345