+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PJ

I really like her, but since we don't really know Preston that well, she may be in real trouble if she by any chance gets Ali's mil check...hope he's not a jerk tho..
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey
    She doesn't act anything like mojo from joe millionaire but she certainly looks like her.

PJ seems like the only one who's really in it for preston, the dork.

PJ is just so adorable and innocent, I really like her.

I didn't understand why at the date PJ was questioning Preston's motives and vice versa when at that time they both knew the amount of her check. Knowing it is only for $50,000 I think I would have been a lot less suspicious.
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBlu
    I didn't understand why at the date PJ was questioning Preston's motives and vice versa when at that time they both knew the amount of her check. Knowing it is only for $50,000 I think I would have been a lot less suspicious.
    It may be only $50K but its a sure thing

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    PJ is just so adorable and innocent, I really like her.
    I'm not seeing it. This chick just screams fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm not seeing it. This chick just screams fake to me.
    I think PJ is the real deal. I find her refreshing and not the "typical" player. Now it would bug me if all the girls had this Mary sunshine personality, but I'm rooting for her, above all other girls.
    I would like to see her in a real cat fight with Andrea or Rachel She 's playing pretty safe and thats a good thing.

Boring. Boring boring boring.

And not too smart. Sneaky little Rachel even laid it out for her that she's towards the bottom in check value and she STILL goes on and on about being played. Of course, in the larger sense that the guy might just want to sleep with her, or use her to be on TV and get "famous" she might be right, but still...

She might only have $50,000, but that alot more than what Rachel and Rebekah have. I find that she is the most geniune of the bunch. She is not in it for money or she would've switched checks with one of the other girls.

While I can see how she can be precieved as boring. I just think she is one of those people who hates conflict and therefore goes out of her way to befriend people who she normally wouldn't, ex. Rachel. She is the only one in the house that can even stand to be near Rachel, I give her alot of credit, I know I wouldn't be able to.

My feeling is if Preston is really looking for a wife and not a fling, he would be best suited for for PJ. And I get the feeling that if he wants some money out of this, he thinks that in the back of his head that PJ is his best shot of turning it down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast