+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamie

FORT Fogey
    She is prettier than the whinny 33 year old who would have passed for younger had she not opened her mouth the very first thing!

i dont think she will make it that far but i sorta have a feeling she just might

Her clothes did show a lot of skin but I don't think they were 'skeezy' at all.
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

I dunno...for a lingerie buyer, she didn't look like she was wearing any of her merchandise in those outfits.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I was really hoping Jamie would get cut in the 2nd elimination. She reminds me a little of Amy from The Apprentice and a lot of Shannon from Big Brother 2. *shudders*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

She is alright looking. There is something wierd about her forehead though...I gotta say she has a nice body....and she does seem to be a nice girl, so far...

Elektra
    I love Jamie.... very cute and good manners, no bullshitting around, dressed to impress a regular Joe.. but why she never had a chance to be with him, looks like producers keep her for some suprising shifts...

She does have a lot of forehead (see Helen Hunt). At least she conceals it with her hair.
    The other criticism, particularly of the above picture, is that she seems to have an abundance of top-row teeth. They can easily be removed.

she has a butternut squash head!! kinda like trista from bachelorette..
    at least jamie tries to cover it up with her bangs though. but that dress w/ the thongy straps showing..i dunno, but it looked skanky to me- but i'm sure some guys like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek
    The other criticism, particularly of the above picture, is that she seems to have an abundance of top-row teeth. They can easily be removed.
    Come again? I see four incisors , two canines, and two bicuspids...perfectly normal!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast