+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

Andrea

Andrea, 28
    Hometown: Marlton, NJ

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

In my opinion, the top three factors in creating a successful relationship are trusting one another, respecting one another, and being with someone who shares the same zest for life as I do, oh and definitely a sense of humor you can never take yourself too seriously!

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

If I were independently wealthy, it would not affect what I look for in a mate. Regardless of my financial status, I am drawn to someone who is successful on some level and financially stable in his own right, with having said that, wealth does not define who we are...being fortunate should inspire us to appreciate life so much more.

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

It shouldn't be difficult to find someone special but, some men have a tendency to be intimidated by an attractive, independent women. Therefore, I rarely get the opportunity to meet a quality man because they may find me to be unapproachable. If they looked past the physical, what they would find is an intelligent, sensitive, witty person who they may find to be more beautiful inside than out...{SMILE}
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cheque is for $500,000
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Cheque is for $500,000
    temporarily...

She's just another blonde in the vast sea of them that reality tv has been drowing us with in the last six months or so.

This woman is more than a little conceited. (I was going to say she has a big head...I mean nose)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

There is something about her that reminds me of that freaky Swede from Joe Millionaire 2, Olinda
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Olinda she is

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    There is something about her that reminds me of that freaky Swede from Joe Millionaire 2, Olinda
    It took me a while to figure it out, but she looks like and acts (a little) like Olinda, just not as nasty.

FORT Fogey
    It seemed like she was going to be trouble but Rachael upstaged her. I don't care for her at all.

JR.
    this is great:
    "If I were independently wealthy, it would not affect what I look for in a mate. Regardless of my financial status, I am drawn to someone who is successful on some level and financially stable in his own right,"
    = if I had lots of money, I'd still look for someone with lots of money.

She's like... "what if Heather Locklear was stupid".

FORT Regular
    Averagejane & Anuta I thought the same thing. She looks ALOT like Olinda.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast