+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    I think she looks very blowsy.

Sorry....my mind has been in the gutter.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I think she looks very blowsy and overdone on TV though.
    Can you explain this to me..."blowsy"?

She looks like a washed-up 43-year-old cocktail waitress from Reno to me. I can't see how she can open her mouth to talk with all the lipstick she's got piled on. To kiss that mouth would be truly frightening--Preston better watch out, or he'll find himself permanently stuck to her face.

I was thinking the same thing last night. My cocktail waitress was from a lounge at a truck stop in a small suburb outside of Reno though.

She can certainly look UGLY!!! Like when she'd displeased about something! UGHH!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I can't stand her. I'd like her gone in such a way that Rachel gets to laugh at her. Don't know why, I just seem to like Rachel much better than Andrea.

Yah, I agree since I dislike both of them but I kinda like Rachel more and can tolerate her more than Andrea.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    She can certainly look UGLY!!! Like when she'd displeased about something! UGHH!

LOL! True...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I just hope somebody put a stake through her heart and killed her but good. Otherwise, the producers may do something stupid and bring her back...UGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I just hope somebody put a stake through her heart and killed her but good. Otherwise, the producers may do something stupid and bring her back...UGH!!!
    yuck, i hope they don't ever bring her back! she is pure evil..just like pj said..

FORT Fanatic
    Andrea should win an award: Most UNgracious Exit!

Hey, she is after all an actress. Had to make her exit dramatic, after all there may be producers/directors that just might catch her acting capabilities. Can't you just imagine her at an audition, she could say..... "take a look at FLOM at my departing lines when Preston sent me home from the Tahoe date and again when he asked for the ring back. I thought Preston was a dork but was able to act the part of a sincere, loving, flirty girlfirend. And when I was rejected I was able to play the part of the confused, hurt, rejected woman." Yup, it's all about her 15 minutes of fame. Bet the FLOM producers just loved her - an actress as a contestant, and they don't even have to pay her.

Andrea may well be 28, as she claims. I think she looks very blowsy and overdone on TV though. In last night's episode (6/21), with her hair up and about 5 pounds of makeup on her face she looked easily twice the age she claims. How many gallons of bleach do you suppose it takes to get her hair that yellow? She is easily the most artificial-looking of all the contestants, from the beginning.

She looks like a washed-up 43-year-old cocktail waitress from Reno to me. I can't see how she can open her mouth to talk with all the lipstick she's got piled on. To kiss that mouth would be truly frightening--Preston better watch out, or he'll find himself permanently stuck to her face.
    , can't say I don't disagree with you, but Ouch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast