+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

I really, really, can't stand her. Ugh. I hope he eliminates her soon.
    "I thought we weren't talking to her?" Last time I heard that, was like... 7th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I really, really, can't stand her. Ugh. I hope he eliminates her soon.
    "I thought we weren't talking to her?" Last time I heard that, was like... 7th grade.
    Let's just say that every second of her I see actually makes me like the much too obvious (but curiously consistent) Rachel much much more.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Is this girl looking for a father figure? (Who's your daddy..... )

Something tells me Bama, oops I mean Amanda, is now off searching for Andrea's nudie movie scene.
    Uh no...and I didn't search for that...someone sent it to me. I have fans you know.

Hey Partridge...did you see they're doing a show for you?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Uh no...and I didn't search for that...someone sent it to me. I have fans you know.
    News to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Hey Partridge...did you see they're doing a show for you?
    Yeah. I have long brown hair so perhaps I'll try out for the Susan Dey role.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Ummm who's susan day?

Yeah, you know my fans...the ones that talk on their cell while using my bathroom.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

this girl seems to have a larger than life opinion on herself. She, being the queen b, can talk about the sex pills. BUT Rachel brought up the "alone-time", not Andrea, and it seems as much as she says a sense of humor is so important, Andrea herself does not have any!

They've been hyping evil Rachel all this time when in reality it should have been this ho. "I'm a touchy-feely person". UGH!! She all but grabbed his johnson trying to get his attention.

I couldn't stand Andrea's "touchy-feely"-ness! And I can't stand how Preston is falling for all this phony attention both her & Rachel are giving him! They're both giving him fake compliments and grabbing at him, and he's loving it... Just being a typical man, I guess! And they're just prostituting themselves and doing "whatever it takes" to get him to pick them in the end, so they can pick the money.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    They've been hyping evil Rachel all this time when in reality it should have been this ho. "I'm a touchy-feely person". UGH!! She all but grabbed his johnson trying to get his attention.
    No doubt!! I honestly thought she was going to grab...umm...there...if ya know what I mean!!!

I hope she's either eliminated or in the end he chooses the money over HER!!! HAHAHAHA!

from the NY Daily News article mentioning the fact that Andrea is actually a working actress and NOT a party planner, as "advertised"--who is just on the show for exposure:
    The exposure on "For Love or Money" hasn't paid off in more work yet, but the show started airing only this week.
    So she gets cast for this mythical "Adventures In Love" determined to drama queen it up. I see no reason to believe that when she realized it was FLOM, that she'd change her strategy one bit.

Rachel is looking better and better in comparison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast