+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    She's not even pretty. When I only saw her picture I said she looked like a stripper, I take that back, in fact, that was a huge compliment. Something is wrong with her eyes...and she complains too much.
    could she have had too much plastic surgery? I too thought her face is not natural. It looked like she had a chin implant and its shifts around when she is complaining,

Link to article mentioning Andrea (about half-way down the page)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-174091c.html
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

annoyed and impatient impatient's Avatar

Andrea topless in sex scene!

Killer Instinct (2001) from Johnny Web

I'm not sure if the Guinness folks have started that record for "most clichés" yet, but this movie could be a contender.

First of all, you have all the "Halloween-type" clichés. Something awful happened 15 years ago. Some people did something awful to somebody else. Now, 15 years later, a revenge situation is occurring.

Then you have all the haunted house clichés. Eight seemingly spoiled kids decide to spend the night in a haunted house. They are brutally murdered one by one. Who could the murderer be?

How do the two stories wind together?

The guy who was killed 15 years ago was eliminated because seven corporate directors needed his land. They have now become incredibly rich and successful.

The kids in the haunted house walk past an old homeless lady who says "you kids think you can do anything because your parents run the company". Aha, these are the children of the murderers, now being murdered.
    NUDITY REPORT

Bridgette Brooks and Andrea Langi are topless at various times. Brooks does a sex scene near the intro. Langi does a sex scene followed by a shower.

DVD info from Amazon.

widescreen anamorphic, 1.85:1. OK transfer of a dark movie

no features

Now here's the math portion of your bad movie SAT.

There are eight kids in the haunted house. There are only seven directors in the company. Who is the eighth kid?

If you guessed the daughter or son of the murder victim, you scored 800.

I don't think I have to tell you which one of the eight kids survives the evening, and I think you probably know who the murderer was.

Avoid this movie
    hey there:rolleyes :phhht

annoyed and impatient impatient's Avatar
    Her profile is very, very, scary!
    hey there:rolleyes :phhht

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I also read where she had 2 old philadelphia newscasters fighting over her a few months back. Both men are in their 40's or more. What a skank.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    could she have had too much plastic surgery? I too thought her face is not natural. It looked like she had a chin implant and its shifts around when she is complaining,
    If she did, she ought to sue her doctor!

can someone explain what andrea get all mad about over dinner? i missed the first half of last night's show.

She didn't like it because Rachel said she couldn't get any privacy to ummm release her frustrations...but they were talking about some sex pill one of the girls was taking. Rachel was just trying to contribute to the conversation.

In other words, Andrea was mad because she didn't get more camera time. I read somewhere the she called this show 'her nationwide audition'.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

This happened almost 2 years ago, and it doesn't mention it here but a few months after all this happened John Bolaris quit his job at NBC-10 in philly and moved to CBS-2 in NYC.

IT'S JOHN BOLARIS VS. HOWARD ESKIN

THE WEATHER'S been hot, but not as hot as John Bolaris.

The NBC-10 meteorologist is steaming at his colleague, NBC-10 weekend sports guy Howard Eskin, who's best known for his midday talk show on WIP.

Part of Bolaris' fury flows from his belief that the bearded broadcaster has interfered in Bolaris' relationship with budding actress Andrea Langi, who has kept company with both men.

It sounds like a triangle, but it's more like a rectangle because I'm enmeshed in it, too.

Bolaris left me three volcanic voicemail eruptions, spewing lava at Eskin. Looking for particulars, I called Bolaris twice, got his voicemail and asked him to call me back with details. Although he's been good about returning calls in the past, this time he hasn't done so.

Still, his three voicemails told me directly that I could quote him.

"Tell Howard Eskin the next time he calls you, quit lying to you about Andrea and myself and that episode that night cause he's so full of crap," Bolaris said.

He's referring to the incident at Bleu Martini I reported on July 31, in which Bolaris, with Langi present, got into an altercation either with another customer (as he and Langi and another on-scene broadcaster insist), or with Phillies batsman Pat Burrell (as anonymous sources claim).

While I don't discuss who tells me what, I will say Eskin was not my source for that story. Also for the record, what Bolaris told me was the best version of the truth I could get. I gave it more weight than the anonymous and secondhand sources, although I don't believe it was the whole, complete truth.

Eskin "needs to button down and shut up. He's an idiot and I'm tired of him trying to pull us apart," Bolaris said, apparently referring to himself and Langi (who also did not return a call).

"You can quote me on all that stuff about that jerk, that moron and just to stay out of people's personal affairs and leave people alone," Bolaris fumed.

Eskin should "just do his thing, sports, other than trying to - I don't know what he's trying to do - take down people, for whatever reason that his personal agendas are...That guy is just one manipulating liar."

In the final message, Bolaris said, "Did I tell you three days after meeting Andrea, he sent her underwear? This man is obsessed with Andrea from Day One. He sent her underwear! Not to mention endless and endless and endless supply of flowers."

Eskin's reaction was predictable. He said, "I'm not going to get into a [censored] match with him," then went on to term Bolaris "insecure," "childish" and "laughable."

Eskin denied he was interfering in their relationship.

"This whole thing is their issue, it's not my issue. It's totally ridiculous. I can't even believe this," he said.

He explained the gift underwear as "a joke" that flowed out of a post-golf lunch he had last November in New Jersey with Bolaris. "He called Andrea to meet us at the restaurant right after he called Lauren Hart [with whom Bolaris was living at the time] to say he'd be late."

Eskin told them he was going to Victoria's Secret - "I like to look," Howard replied when I asked him why - and Langi said, "That's nice," according to Eskin.

"I said, 'I'll pick you up something,' right in front of [Bolaris]. It wasn't a big deal. So when I got there I got a few things for her. It was a joke. He's so insecure."

The flowers? He sent them to cheer up Andrea because her father was ailing, he said.

"It's childish and immature to get crazy like he does," Eskin said. "I'm not trying to do anything with those two. He'll do what he wants to do and she'll do what she wants to do."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this girl looking for a father figure? (Who's your daddy..... )

Something tells me Bama, oops I mean Amanda, is now off searching for Andrea's nudie movie scene.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast