+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ali

Ali

Ali, 24
    Hometown: Santa Monica, CA

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

The top 3 factors in creating a successful relationship are trust, passion and timing. Trust is the foundation of any relationship and without it, nothing is possible. I have experienced and witnessed relationships with little or no trust and they literally tear at the seams. There must be a steady foundation of trust or you will find yourself second guessing everything. Passion is that intangible quality that is so key to maintaining a fun, spontaneous bond between the two of you. It makes you crave to have someone around you and it assures you that you are with someone unique. Lastly, timing is so key. If both people aren't in the same place in their lives or hearts, all the other factors are useless. Nothing can compare to two open hearts ready and willing to embrace each other and make it work.

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

What you look for in a mate should not change based on outside factors, such as wealth and status. I have been in different stages of my life where I have dated men that are worlds apart in "type", yet some things always remain the same. What I look for are qualities that have more to do with someone's character and strength; those qualities come in all shapes, sizes and success levels. The only thing that would change if I were independently wealthy is that I would probably have to question what motivations someone might have for wanting to date ME!

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

Meeting that special someone is a process in not only finding that special person, but also coming to a place within yourself where you feel open and ready to accept him/her. Finding someone extraordinary takes time and patience. But you can't go about it thinking that a "dream" person will one day show up and you will be happily ever after. You have to BE that special someone first, which takes vulnerability and openness. The best thing you can do is to work on being the person that would attract the kind of person you are looking for....and then you will.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This girl will be the last girl standing...for sure.

I hope so, she's my favourite.

She's currently playing for $1m.
    I hope that she gets it or if she really likes Preston chooses him instead.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I hope so, she's my favourite.

She's currently playing for $1m.
    I hope that she gets it or if she really likes Preston chooses him instead.
    She better hope that Jamie NEVER gets alone time with him or when she does Preston finds out that Jamie was once a man or something. He's definitely "smitten" with that one.

I don't know if she's playing at being "the girl next door" or it's natural, but it's annoying at times, but endearing at times.

Funnygirl, I think that's what endears me to Ali. Plus I find her classy, like a certain Bachelorette (the 2nd). I'd love to see her and Preston on a one-on-one date. But you're right about Jamie. I think he's smitten with her and Andrea.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Funnygirl, I think that's what endears me to Ali. Plus I find her classy, like a certain Bachelorette (the 2nd). I'd love to see her and Preston on a one-on-one date. But you're right about Jamie. I think he's smitten with her and Andrea.
    The blondes definitely have the advantage on this show. However, we know he responds to chicks throwing themselves at him (Rachel) and insipid giddiness (Rebekah). If Ali can maintain, she may be the last brunette standing. It may come down to her and one of the blondes. I say Jamie.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Ali's greatest asset that Preston sees so far is the mil. However, I think that because of the mil, Preston will keep her around until the one on one dates.

This one's my favorite. I think she's gorgeous and classy.
    Given some of the other women Preston seems smitten with, though, I'm not sure gorgeous and classy is what he's looking for.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

adm
    I don't mind her being around for a while. She and PJ are at least less annoying than the rest of them. But what the HECK was she wearing at that second elimination ceremony last night??!!?? With her hair pulled back all funky like that, I didn't even know who she was. She's a cute girl, she can do better than that.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I like this girl a lot too and I totally agree that she needs a stylist and a hairdresser, stat! You could see that Preston was having trouble deciding between her and that last skanky chick who was only worth $1.00...not a good sign!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast