+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ali

Ali was my favourite But I am glad she is gone because she can do better than him. She didn't really fit in this show and it showed last episode. Guess I have to cheer for Rebekah to win...the money, and get her own show.

Ali clearly was too good for this show. and I don't think she would be happen with Preston.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Ali has a website if anyone is interested...I should have posted it sooner, I'm a slacker, what can I say.

www.AliCampoverdi.com
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Ali has a website if anyone is interested...I should have posted it sooner, I'm a slacker, what can I say.

www.AliCampoverdi.com
    Thanks, AmandaFabulous!! Nice website. queeny's right...Ali can do WAY better. I had no idea she'd done all those things. Cool biography.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Classy exit, Ali!

Kudos to Ali for her classy exit last night. She seemed resigned and more than a little relieved to be going.

Preston is a buffoon to not properly appreciate the most beautiful, classy and down-to-earth woman there.

How's that for a lame slam line he tried to feed her before giving her the axe?:
    "I admire you the most of any woman here . . .yada . . .yada." Whatever

What Preston said: "I admire you sooooo much . . .but you just haven't opened up to me, so I have to ask for that ring back!"

What Preston meant: "I can tell you are a nice, classy person. So classy in fact, that there isn't a freaking CHANCE that you are going to let me feel you up in the hot tub. The other 4 cheesy hos that are here WILL probably let me feel them up in the hot tub . . .I love how they are so OPEN that way. So I will have to ask for that ring back . . .(because I'm a LOSER . . .)

Our Ali was not having any of it, though. I loved her shut-up-and-let-me-leave-with-dignity-I'm-not-gonna-beg-you stance: "You know what? You don't have to over-explain. I feel the same way!"

Ouch. That slammed Preston right in the old . . .ego.

Way to go Ali! You rock.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Our Ali was not having any of it, though. I loved her shut-up-and-let-me-leave-with-dignity-I'm-not-gonna-beg-you stance: "You know what? You don't have to over-explain. I feel the same way!"
    I completely agree with everything you said. Especially that lol.

He's a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativename
    He's a moron.
    She's a bigger one. Her blathering during their date last night made me nauseous. Her cutting him off during the elimination ceremony just proved that she's not used to be rejected.

I liked her in the house with the other girls (what we get to see); however, when she was with Preston it was like she was expecting him to win HER over.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari
    Kudos to Ali for her classy exit last night. She seemed resigned and more than a little relieved to be going.

Ouch. That slammed Preston right in the old . . .ego.

Way to go Ali! You rock.
    YAY, Ali! I loved the "you don't have to over-explain" remark too!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I liked her in the house with the other girls (what we get to see); however, when she was with Preston it was like she was expecting him to win HER over.
    He should have tried to win her over too. It seemed like he is waiting for the girls to give all the signals. You have to respect the fact that Ali wasn't about to make out with some guy she barely knows just to move onto the next round. She was classy the whole way through and seemed like the nicest, most down to earth girl in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous

www.AliCampoverdi.com
    She seems like a sweet girl, and indeed better than any jerk they cast for a reality show deserves, but why does every-freaking-one need a website these days?

Okay, that's a rhetorical question. I get that she's a singer/songwriter/actress type from that website, and at has a modeling agency contact to boot. That unfortunately means that she probably just wanted to be on TV to get work, but even so, even if she's a good enough actress to CONVINCE us she's that nice and decent... at least that would make her a much better actress than the over-the-top drama queens still on the show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast