+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ali

She is also my favourite. I am hoping he chooses her, she takes the money and comes back for her own show like that other girl did.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    She is also my favourite. I am hoping he chooses her, she takes the money and comes back for her own show like that other girl did.
    I like that idea. Preston is not here for love - he seems to be here for Looks or Money.
    Ali seems too good for this show. And for Preston.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Maybe it is just me, but in the picture she kind of looks like Meredeth.

So far, I like this one best. A little on the anorexic side, but good-looking, and handling herself well. I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the final two.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

shes cute with that hair do she looks like a cute lil girl haha

I think she is the one he chooses in the end, simply because it would be boring if they sent the gal w/ the only mil left or if in the end he had two girls left that didn't have a lot of money. Hopefully, they'll get what they got w/ Erin and Chad last season and Ali will choose Preston over the money and he will choose her over the money, but the network gives them money anyway. Confusing show!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I really like her, she's my favorite and I agree with the people that said she'll go far.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I really like her, she's my favorite and I agree with the people that said she'll go far.

Yeah, I guess I'm rooting for Ali too. There's something really attractive about her eyes and she seems to have a level head... and, of course, ONE MILLION DOLLARS! She's the last millionairess so Preston will probably keep her around for that option alone. Then, when he really begins to SEE her, he'll probably notice that she's the real deal. If I HAD to say something negative about her looks, I'd say that her smile seems a little off. Her teeth are terrific... but her lips are somewhat twisted... in a likable way... if you get my drift. Not unlike Mona Lisa!

Also, note that she led the charge up the stairs trying to get things back on an even keel after Rachel made her comment. So she's the peace-keeper of the group. (Not that it'll do any good. There's gonna be real fireworks later on.)

So, I'm putting my money down on Ali. [But suppose the producers are only gonna give away one million total and that the girl's amount will be subtracted from the prize pool! So, when they divy up the cash Ali will get the cool million and Preston will get nothing. In this situation, Preston's best move is to choose One Buck Rachel so that he'll have the final choice between her... or $999,999!]

Quote Originally Posted by B88ty
    Yeah, I guess I'm rooting for Ali too. There's something really attractive about her eyes and she seems to have a level head... and, of course, ONE MILLION DOLLARS! She's the last millionairess so Preston will probably keep her around for that option alone. Then, when he really begins to SEE her, he'll probably notice that she's the real deal. If I HAD to say something negative about her looks, I'd say that her smile seems a little off. Her teeth are terrific... but her lips are somewhat twisted... in a likable way... if you get my drift. Not unlike Mona Lisa!

Also, note that she led the charge up the stairs trying to get things back on an even keel after Rachel made her comment. So she's the peace-keeper of the group. (Not that it'll do any good. There's gonna be real fireworks later on.)

So, I'm putting my money down on Ali. [But suppose the producers are only gonna give away one million total and that the girl's amount will be subtracted from the prize pool! So, when they divy up the cash Ali will get the cool million and Preston will get nothing. In this situation, Preston's best move is to choose One Buck Rachel so that he'll have the final choice between her... or $999,999!]
    True, she was the peace keeper. But she needed to show some spine as well and didn't. Like most of the women, she was completely oblivious of the annoying pack mentality they are exhibiting. In her case it's unintentional, but there it is. She went up, and the whole pack followed.

Andrea seems to be at least somewhat responsible (and knowingly I think) for that pack mentality. You can see her use it to her advantage.

If Ali does get eliminated (not likely, but you never know) I'm sure the producers would pull a fast one--like seeding another $1 million check in the group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast