+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How the game has changed

FORT Fogey
    Yes, I heard that too. It will be interesting to see if Preston's game changes if the women swap checks. I bet they will all stick with the one they have. Why not? They have no clues to think they could do better. Unless, of course, when this is offered there is some advantage or reason to doubt they are holding big money.

I'm still confused about the reason Preston cares about the money?

I also think the show had really CHEAP DAtes, basketball and cycling? Come on, cant they do better than that.

I was impressed at how Preston looked them in the eye and gave them an answer as to why they were leaving when he eliminated women.

Looks interesting,
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Fogey
    Preston may not care about the money. That could be true with some of the women too. The option is there. That is all.

He too has the option of taking the check of the woman he chooses, providing she accepts his offer. Be it engagement (unlikely) or let's continue to date.

If he found no one there who interested him, he could conceivably woo the woman with the highest check and upon her acceptance, say, nope I am taking the money. Fooled ya'. I think this is highly unlikely.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    It makes me giggle when I see the gold diggers with the dollar under their name. Even the hookers in my tiny crap town can get 10 bucks.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Wouldn't it be great if the twist of the ladies switching checks is that the ladies are told that only one of them has a check for $1 million and that two of them have checks for $1 dollar. They are then given the option of switching checks taking a chance that they might increase their odds of ending up with the $1 million. Meanwhile Preston is not told about the switching cheques twist. This is guess work on my part but sounds very entertaining.

yeah i liked it to the only part i hate is when they tell the bachelor the twist its getting old....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Yes, I heard that too. It will be interesting to see if Preston's game changes if the women swap checks. I bet they will all stick with the one they have. Why not? They have no clues to think they could do better. Unless, of course, when this is offered there is some advantage or reason to doubt they are holding big money.
    That's the thing I like about this show... Just when everybody thinks they understand how it all works, they send The Evil Jordan in to tell them the rules have suddenly changed!

Lol I ditto to that, Jordan is the most used host ever, we never even saw Chris during most of the eppys in Bach. But I love the twists and turns as well, because now it's Preston controlling the show and not the girls (well for now anyway, it'll probably change halfway)
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Wouldn't it be great if the twist of the ladies switching checks is that the ladies are told that only one of them has a check for $1 million and that two of them have checks for $1 dollar. They are then given the option of switching checks taking a chance that they might increase their odds of ending up with the $1 million. Meanwhile Preston is not told about the switching cheques twist. This is guess work on my part but sounds very entertaining.
    Those are my thoughts as well .. Preston will think that certain women are worth $1 and keep playing the game the way he is.

Maybe in a future season of FLOM they can get the best bachelor ever that a woman could actually like or see a future with and have them pick him over money. Each episode if the women gets to keep the ring and stay on she can opt out and take an unknown check if she doesn't feel a connection or is just a money-grubber.

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    Those are my thoughts as well .. Preston will think that certain women are worth $1 and keep playing the game the way he is.

Maybe in a future season of FLOM they can get the best bachelor ever that a woman could actually like or see a future with and have them pick him over money. Each episode if the women gets to keep the ring and stay on she can opt out and take an unknown check if she doesn't feel a connection or is just a money-grubber.
    Hey, I like that RealityNut..... sort of like Vic with FLOM 2.

Or, to add to my previous "wouldn't it be great if......" How about if after the ladies are given the option of switching their checks, Preston is told the ladies have switched checks but he is not shown the "new" amounts the ladies are worth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast