+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by queeny
    Q; was Rachel the one that had the best peom, and she was pretending to be really into the date. If thats her, I can't stand her already. Move over Omriosa, theres a new girl in town

WOW, down to six the first night, we are really going to get to know these girls.
    I hope I like Pressy better next week.

I think Rachel can be more compared to Trish, the whole gold digging thing was hilarious since she is in it for a buck. Hopefully one of the girls gives him the heads up. The one I liked the best was Ali, with Rebekah and PJ second. I would say Ali is more my type though and PJ seems to be more his type.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I think Rachel can be more compared to Trish, the whole gold digging thing was hilarious since she is in it for a buck. Hopefully one of the girls gives him the heads up. The one I liked the best was Ali, with Rebekah and PJ second. I would say Ali is more my type though and PJ seems to be more his type.

I agree with your choices Clipse. It will be interesting to see the whole switcheroo next week. Maybe Rachel will be worth a million after all! Tricksy, tricksy.

I don't say this with any meanness towards the girls but I really didn't feel any of them were spectacular. There were definitely some pretty girls, but many appeared fairly lackluster without any personal ambitions. I guess what I am trying to say, with a few exceptions, none of them struck me as being super intelligent. Not dumb, but not extremely bright. Maybe they will prove me wrong next week.

Rebekah and PJ are my faves..hopefully Preston will make the right decision or he will pick Rachel, and she will choose the money over him..it will be so entertaining to see Rachel get the $1 instead of the $1 million yeaaaaah..that's a better ending

FORT Fan
    It was a great first episode. It had turns, twists and tears. I have always loved the "screw your opponent" part of the show. Now that there are women doing, I can see more breakdowns, ala Rebeckca, when it comes time. I also love the dollar values posted next to the names at the bottom of the screen, just so you don't forget. Then Preston is great when he talks about how some are only worth a buck or $50,000 or whatever. With Rachel and the rest, this season looks like it will have more interpersonal drama than any previous one, and more people in it for the money.

I am rooting for Ali, clearly the top looking girl, and worth a million bucks!

AFter watching last night, I thought he really has a thing for Andrea and Jamie...he seemed really attracted to them physically. I still haven't figured out his strategy after that, especially after his comments that one girl was amusing but not worth keeping because of her low check value...Do you think that Preston will be told that the women are switching check values? or will he be in the dark and still making plays for someone who has a renegotiated value of $1?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Oh, please let Ali keep the million!! I wouldn't mind if Rachel kept the $1.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'm still laughing at the fact that Rachel's check is only worth a dollar. If I didn't feel so bad for Preston, I'd want her to "win" and choose the money! That would make for some great tv!

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I'm still laughing at the fact that Rachel's check is only worth a dollar. If I didn't feel so bad for Preston, I'd want her to "win" and choose the money! That would make for some great tv!

+ Reply to Thread