+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love or Money Dude Fooled!

I'm still trying to figure out how all of these girls believe that Preston knows nothing about the money situation. How in the world did they find 15 women that have never heard of the show before, or... how badly did they lie to the girls?
    Last edited by Broadway; 06-08-2004 at 07:31 AM.

FORT Newbie
    To go on any dating reality show is like playing in traffic. When your #$@ gets hit you have no one to blame ,but yourself.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saywalley
    To go on any dating reality show is like playing in traffic. When your #$@ gets hit you have no one to blame ,but yourself.
    Amen to that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm still trying to figure out how all of these girls believe that Preston knows nothing about the money situation. How in the world did they find 15 women that have never heard of the show before, or... how badly did they lie to the girls?

Like Preston, the ladies were apparently not told the program was FLOM.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    [QUOTE]Like Preston, the ladies were apparently not told the program was FLOM.

Isn't interesting that it was either never said on camera or edited out afterwards? We never see if Preston knows the girls were fooled at first, too...

IC

Crystal Allen

Am I wrong about this?

I actually thought that they had purposely chosen conestants that were familiar with the show. Wasn't that the point when the host came out and said somewhat provocatively, "Welcome to....For Love or Money" and the girls reacted to finding out that that was the show they were filming? Also, doesn't the twist work by their believing, at least initially, that their check is for $1M.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12