+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Flom Ladies

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Well, being a secretary didn't net me a rich guy or make me a star either...maybe I should try bartending next....
    *coughsarcasmcough*
    Probably because you are the type of gal who wants to make an honest living, not, to paraphrase the t-shirt of another reality tv contestant, a goldigging, money grubbing 'ho.

If you are a money grubbing 'ho, though, I hear that the Bachelor is looking for you, so send in your tape!!!!

Also, I'm good in bed

I think it was Rachel that said she had it all that she was pretty, fun, blah blah blah and then she said "and I'm good in bed!!!" Oh man, wouldn't you die if your daughter was on TV proclaiming that she was good in bed? That's what every mother and father want to hear their daughter proclaim as one of their assets on national TV :rolleyes

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi
    I think it was Rachel that said she had it all that she was pretty, fun, blah blah blah and then she said "and I'm good in bed!!!" Oh man, wouldn't you die if your daughter was on TV proclaiming that she was good in bed? That's what every mother and father want to hear their daughter proclaim as one of their assets on national TV :rolleyes
    Oh my god I must have missed that part.
    So I guess we can take this to mean she intends to put out during the course of the "game?"

adm

Jamie . . . Man?

Does anyone else think that, aside from yes, having a killer bod, there's something not very attractive about Jamie's face? She seems to kind of have man-jaw. Maybe it's horse face. I think I know why she's trying to draw the attention to her butt or crotch all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi
    That was pretty funny! I wonder how she came to that conclusion...? Did she do a poll of all the guys she's slept with?
    Let's hope she doesn't have parents...!
    I also found the twit who made the "And I can put my ankles over my head" comment funny...! Don't these girls realize they're going to be on TV when they say these things?!?! (And that maybe the family will be watching?!)
    (Like Rachel said in the previews.... "IDIOT!")

Andrea sure didn't turn out to look AT ALL like the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adm
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Let's hope she doesn't have parents...!
    Yes, I much prefer to think that she hatched.

I see the show website has not been updated to indicate which ladies were let go last night. NBC is not as quick as ABC in this regard.
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    out of all the girls i like Tiniesha shes the prettiest to me i agree with the person who said vanessa williams ish n i think just a little bit of tyra banks
    I agree. She looks more like Tyra. They both have hazel eyes, like me. Ugh, the classy ones always go first.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fogey
    I fell asleep. Can someone name the very last two who were eliminated? I gather Tynesha (sp?) was one. She looks exactly like Vanessa to me. The other won remains a mystery though. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread