+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Flom Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    From pictures alone, I like Ali. She's cute and doesn't look like a total dingaling. I like the bartender too.
    Me too Charlie, she must be a fag hag.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Me too Charlie, she must be a fag hag.
    LOL! Yay, Lotuslander, good to see you! I hope they bring back our other favorite show this summer.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Do any of these girls have jobs they're not obviously chomping at the bit to ditch once they (a) marry a rich guy or (b) make it as a "big stah?"

bartender....secretary...event planner...flight attendant...come on man! where are the career women who aren't just aspiring actresses with day jobs???

(fyi, i've got nothing against bartenders, etc....but these girls are just screaming "rich man hunting!!!")
    I know a lot of girls (myself included) with jobs like these and we're not "hunting" anyone....and by the way, aren't you an aspiring actress charlie? You don't want to be a "big stah"?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Meow Bama

Well, being a secretary didn't net me a rich guy or make me a star either...maybe I should try bartending next....
    *coughsarcasmcough*
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Well, being a secretary didn't net me a rich guy or make me a star either...maybe I should try bartending next....
    *coughsarcasmcough*

I'm just wondering where our pageant participants are. (Elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wrist. "I'm interested in true love. And world peace.")
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by martini
    I'm just wondering where our pageant participants are. (Elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wrist. "I'm interested in true love. And world peace.")

The prettiest ones to me are Ali, Rachel and Rebekah. The rest are all kinda blah-average looking females-not that Ali, Rachel and Rebekah aren't blah (I'm so harsh!-I guess it's just that the guy looks good-looking in the commercials) but they're the prettier ones of the bunch.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie

Melayne

By far the hottest girl out of the group. The hat is sexy. And she looks fun.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I know a lot of girls (myself included) with jobs like these and we're not "hunting" anyone....and by the way, aren't you an aspiring actress charlie? You don't want to be a "big stah"?
    sorry...as I tried to make clear at the addendum at the end, I think there's a difference between girls (and boys for that matter) who are actually doing those jobs as their primary jobs for a living and/or because they enjoy them, and the actor/models who do those jobs only to support themselves while they pursue fame and fortune, who would drop these jobs in a hot minute.

I've got no problem with either subset of people, but I do have a problem with the way these shows like to quote the actors "careers" when it's pretty obvious to me (yes, as a part-time actress myself, but by no means an aspiring star) that it's not really as accurate to call an actress who once held a receptionist/secretary/sales job for about three months a "pharmaceutical salesperson" or "administrative assistant."

My point: Just call them "aspiring actress/reality tv star" why dontcha, we all know this isn't REALLY reality anymore where you are casting regular schmoes from off the street with regular jobs. They're all actors.

+ Reply to Thread