+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Preston, the Bachelor

Preston, the Bachelor

Preston, 25
    Hometown: Denver, CO

[IMG]images/img/preston_1.jpg[/IMG]

In your opinion, what are the top three factors in creating a successful relationship?

First off you must have chemistry. I don't really know how to describe it, but that spark between two people is essential. Secondly, I need a woman who has a great sense of humor. Someone who can laugh at themselves and laugh at me. Basically, I want the relationship to be based on having fun with one another. Third, communication. Open communication is so important for a successful relationship. I need somebody to feel comfortable enough in the relationship to come at me with whatever is on their mind.

If you were independently wealthy, would it affect what you look for in a mate? Why or why not?

I would like to say no. However, I do know I would be much more skeptical of potential mates, questioning what their motives were for dating me. Do they really like me? Or do they like the lifestyle that would go along with dating me?

Why do you think it's so difficult to meet that special someone?

I think meeting somebody is all about timing. If you're not in the mindset to meet that special someone, and begin that next chapter in life, then you'll never meet that person. Another factor for me personally, is that I know what I want, and I'm not going to settle for anything less than that.

Do you think reality shows are a viable way to find true love?

Going into this, I have skeptical optimism. Couples on reality TV shows have found true love and have even tied the knot, to say that could happen to me is very reasonable. However, on the other hand history has shown most couples don't work out, and that is what brings on the skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Someone who can laugh at themselves and laugh at me.
    Preston????This guys name is Preston????? He looks really YOUNG (and a little "dorky"), but that's just my opinion. I guess I'll have to give this guy (Preston????) a chance.....I do like his answers to the standard "why did you sign up for this" interview questions......and I did love watching FLOM2............but, Preston? Just can't see that name being yelled out in the throes of passion ("Oh, PRESTON!)...just doesn't work for me.

JMO.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    The girls pictures are on the official site also. Preston has bad hair...other than that he looks good. From the pictures. I'm always afraid to say that about these people before I see them in action.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

OK - checked out the site. Going with Ali (first choice - check out her responses - they match his!) or Rebekah for Preston.

Not that I'm used to making quick judgements, or anything....

We'll have the ladies up later today.

Thanks, John (Don't know if you hear that enough, but really appreciate the work you do to make my day at work better...)
    (end thread-jack)

this guys looks like a loser... but hopefully not nearly as bad as rob. that guy was awful!!

LG.
    This guy reminds me of a Chip and Dale. That's the chipmunks, not the dancers.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    this guys looks like a loser... but hopefully not nearly as bad as rob. that guy was awful!!
    awful yes, but funny as hell to watch. Every week I'd think he couldn't get any dumber and every week he'd prove me wrong.
    If I had a dollar for every time I said "this guys an attorney?".............
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Does anyone else think Rob will show up at some point ? All of a sudden the gates open and Cheesy Rob says - you have another choice ladies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast