+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Preston, the Bachelor

ok i saw the last half hour of this show on monday....it got me intereted enough to turn in next week

preston seems fake to me.....he must come from old money with a name like that....could you see a guy in the hood with the name preston????

Hmm I thought that he used the word "female" to seem less piglike and thought that it was somehow less desrespectful (course it would have made everyone happier had he said "you're stunning/gorgeous/beautiful/whatever" w/o using any word, but I guess he was just nervous) And I dunno but I thought he showed a lot when he let two girls w/ a mil go but kept Rebekah who is worth only a buck, I personally thought it showed a lot of character...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I thought he showed a lot when he let two girls w/ a mil go but kept Rebekah who is worth only a buck, I personally thought it showed a lot of character...
    If you read at the end of the credits you will see a note that he is consulting with producers regarding his decisions. The producers want to be sure you are getting a fun exciting show to watch. They will negotiate with Preston about who he is letting go. He will have revealed to the producers who he already doesn't care about and they will create a list that is most interesting for the story,line.

Hi Snickers , how is Jerry?

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I've just run into too many men that use that terminology; real pigs, all of 'em once you get to know them! I bet he keeps Andrea around till the last two because he thinks she looks the best, but he'll end up with either Rebekah or PJ. Rebekah has the little cheerleader thing going on, PJ seems more small town naive; rightly or not they both seem "controllable". I hope I've misjudged Preston, but if not, I hope the lady he chooses catches him out and takes the money!
    ITA, queenb!! Lots of dirtbags like that out there. What would have been wrong with using the word "woman" (or even "girl"?!) I'm hoping I'll like 'Prestonails' more next week, but I really doubt it!!

Did one of the girls imply she was a virgin, or did I dream that? Was it PJ? Had lots of interruptions when I was watching, but thought I caught the virgin-thing. Seems there is always one girl who claims to be a virgin, so maybe I just made it up in my mind! Can anyone clarify for me?

Berries, you and I seem to think alike, perhaps we've made a connection!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Did one of the girls imply she was a virgin, or did I dream that? Was it PJ? Had lots of interruptions when I was watching, but thought I caught the virgin-thing. Seems there is always one girl who claims to be a virgin, so maybe I just made it up in my mind! Can anyone clarify for me?

Berries, you and I seem to think alike, perhaps we've made a connection!
    (maybe we have! Too bad we couldn't get $1 million out of it!)
    The self-proclaimed virgin was Melayne... but she's gone already! She said she thought her virginity would "set her apart" from the other girls, like she knew they were all money grubbing ho's!

Whether you think this guy is much of a prize, I think he deserves some credit for eliminating two of the girls worth a million. Hell, if I were in his place, I'd be keeping all the girls with the highest payout. So I have to commend him for his seemingly good intentions under this cynical premise.

I would give him credit for sending the 2 million dollar girls home, except I think he forgot their worth and it was a mistake.

Hi Snickers , how is Jerry?
    LOL..hi!!!

i miss seeing jerry's hot bod/face on average joe

but right here with me he is just fine and dandy hehe

i don't know...something tells me preston is not in this for the right reasons....but hey what do i know

I still don't get any vibe that this guy is fake or shallow. He seems sincere, just a little dull and has poor taste in women. He likes all the girls that throw themselves at him. Ick! IMO there's nothing more unattractive. He doesn't seem to notice Ali, who's playing the mysterious, hard to get role. Not to mention, she's HOT HOT HOT!

+ Reply to Thread