+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Preston, the Bachelor

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    You mean that sounds like a name made for media-whoredom and isn't real?

Certainly I would NEVER say such a thing about a fine, upstanding mortgage broker, who I am sure just HAPPENS to have a full modeling portfolio online by some freak accident!!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    All I can think of when I say his name is "Lee Preston Nails," which were a big fashion item back in the 70s and 80s!!!
    I believe those were called "Lee PRESS-ON Nails"!!

adm
    This guy? Is an improvement over ROB CAMPOS, I'll give him that.

But he's no Wade, baby. Not even close.

I'm not quite sure what it is about this guy.... I just don't find him attractive...
    Yea, he's athletic, and he's got a good body... he's not ugly... but he's just missing something...
    I guess we just don't have any chemistry!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I'm not quite sure what it is about this guy.... I just don't find him attractive...
    Yea, he's athletic, and he's got a good body... he's not ugly... but he's just missing something...
    I guess we just don't have any chemistry!
    I'm not feeling him either....

Something about him just bugs me to no end.

Does nothing for me either. Not that I ever WOULD be, but IF I were on the show, I'd have to either "go for the money" (but I'm not the kind of person to play someone that way), or leave the show. Yeah, I'd admit no connection and leave. Too much self respect to do anything else. Wait...too much self-respect to go on the show in the first place. Moot point, I guess. Sorry for the pointless post.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

He certainly appears to have a very good opinion of himself.

Well, let's see...is he as dumb as Rob Campos? Well, WTF is he yattering about how much each girl is *worth*? The girls don't KNOW how much their cheques are, so what possible difference does it make regarding HIS choices?

And that hair. Oh Lord, that hair. It hurts my eyes to look at it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think he's cute, and he seems like a nice guy with a good future. He kind of reminds me of Andrew Firestone from Bachelor 3.

This guy does nothing at all for me, in the pic here or the modeling pics , and I waited until seeing the show to make sure-OK, sure now! Aside from his looks Preston seems "nice" enough but as some have already said, waaaay too dorky! And he plays golf, 'all summer long' so look for his life to revolve around that! But really, only one thing really bothered me about Preston, and it was so small a lot of you might have missed it. It was when he called (I believe) Rebeckah "an attractive female",as if she were a dog or some other kind of animal. It might sound crazy but every single man I have ever known who used that term as opposed to "woman", "lady", or even "girl", "chick" or whatever, has had real issues with thinking women are inferior to men. Just my experience, but it makes me pay close attention every time I hear that term.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread