+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Preston, the Bachelor

I don't think Preston Jefferson Horndog III is all that bad looking. But we'll see.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Preston Jefferson Horndog-Smythe III and he already needs some botox on that forehead.

FORT Newbie
    He looks kind of dorky to me too. A little too soft and baby-faced for my taste. But he can look differently. Check out a few poses from his portfolio:

http://maxtalent.com/index.cfm?fusea...e&MModelID=295

This is the same agency that handles Ryan Sutter in Denver.

As for mortgage broker, is this a code word for something else? I dunno, on Meredith's show, every other guy was in "pharmaceutical sales" which I decided meant they worked behind the counter at a drugstore.

Bachelor Blob was also a mortgage broker with his own firm. But don't let that turn y'all off this guy before seeing him stick his tongue down a bunch of throats

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Oh dear, he's not very impressive looks wise.
    Thank goodness there's some money up for grabs.
    You crack me up!

Why am I not surprised that he has a modeling portfolio? Seems like they all do these days. I guess that shot from NBC really isn't the most flattering.

No kidding. Did NBC ask him to wrinkle up his forehead to make him look as unattractive as possible? I think he looks really cute in the pic with glasses. Maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaypasa2
    He looks kind of dorky to me too. A little too soft and baby-faced for my taste. But he can look differently. Check out a few poses from his portfolio:

http://maxtalent.com/index.cfm?fusea...e&MModelID=295

This is the same agency that handles Ryan Sutter in Denver.

As for mortgage broker, is this a code word for something else? I dunno, on Meredith's show, every other guy was in "pharmaceutical sales" which I decided meant they worked behind the counter at a drugstore.
    Thanks for posting that link, Kaypasa!
    He is certainly better looking in his modelling photos - especially the black & white shot of him in the tank top.... Hmmm, he could turn out to be better than I was expecting!

He definitely looks better in the modeling pictures then in the shot for the show! Now let's just see if there is a genuine, likable person behind the face. I'm still not sure about the name Preston. I'm a teacher and I have come to the conclusion that certain names are curses. I've never taught a Preston, but it makes me think of bow ties, pressed designer pants and someone who is afraid to get their hands dirty.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong
    I'm still not sure about the name Preston...but it makes me think of bow ties, pressed designer pants and someone who is afraid to get their hands dirty.
    The only things that come to my mind are Preston Sturges, the director of many classic screwball comedies in the '40s, and Sgt. Preston of the Yukon and his dog Yukon King, a Saturday morning show that was already in reruns when I was a kid. *mush mush*

Isn't there a Preston on Extreme Makeover Home Edition? And of course there's Preston Manning of Canadian politics.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread