+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Preston, the Bachelor

going back to dog's post, do you really think there is a 'story' here, I mean I really don't think if he chooses Ali there is going to be a happy ending, can't see them liking each other at all, and I mean at all, she won't even look at the guy... imo she would def choose the money over him, I mean they have no chemistry. He even said so, all there is to that is the fact that she has lots and lots of $$ and he knows it..
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

[QUOTE=berries] (maybe we have! Too bad we couldn't get $1 million out of it!)
    Have been out of town for several days. . . was drinking coffee while getting caught up. Spewed coffee out of mouth when I saw this -- thanks for the laugh -- cleaning up mess now. . . . . . .

Missed last episode, sounds like it was interesting to say the least regarding the "alone" time a girl needs -- ahem!

Okay, this episode just confirmed my belief that Preston has poor taste in women. He doesn't give Ali a chance because he thinks she's not interesting? Um, she's the ONLY girl on this show I even found remotely interesting (at least in a non borderline-psycho kind of way). Ali had this cool, mysterious vibe about her, and wasn't one of these typical plastic former cheerleader cum wannabe actress types. But I figure it must be tough to read whether someone else is interesting when you're incapable of sentences longer than 3 words.

This is just MHO. . . but I don't find anything remotely interesting about this guy. I hate his pointy nose, and his pursed little lips. In the jacuzzi scene, he's talking about how "smokin" Rebekah is, and I'm looking at him in those trunks thinking, "how much time did he have between finding out he was going to be on TV, and actually being on TV -- he couldn't firm up those abs a little?" Also, either they are editing out all his stimulating conversation, or he never discusses anything substantive. Not to mention those skeevy leering eyes of his. The way he checks all the ladies out, so blatantly, it's as if he wants them all to know he's doing it. He gives me the CREEPS . . . . I don't get it, ITA with Berries when she says that she wishes these shows would give us someone worth getting excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Also, either they are editing out all his stimulating conversation, or he never discusses anything substantive.
    Oops, got so carried away in my ranting, I meant to say "substanTIAL". Ok, feel better now.

Totally agree with ya, rose! I said a long time ago that Preston was nothing to get too excited about, and he hasn't done anything to make me change my mind! He's just slimy, and I don't know what these women are getting all worked up about!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    This is just MHO. . . but I don't find anything remotely interesting about this guy. I hate his pointy nose, and his pursed little lips. In the jacuzzi scene, he's talking about how "smokin" Rebekah is, and I'm looking at him in those trunks thinking, "how much time did he have between finding out he was going to be on TV, and actually being on TV -- he couldn't firm up those abs a little?" Also, either they are editing out all his stimulating conversation, or he never discusses anything substantive. Not to mention those skeevy leering eyes of his. The way he checks all the ladies out, so blatantly, it's as if he wants them all to know he's doing it. He gives me the CREEPS . . . . I don't get it, ITA with Berries when she says that she wishes these shows would give us someone worth getting excited about.
    Perfect post rosekid!! I TOTALLY agree! We were laughing so hard when he was getting into the hot tub...he was so damn obvious when SUCKING IN HIS GUT, it was hilarious!!! He stepped in and immediately sunk down so he could let his gut loose and breath. How sad... but predictable from him.

He also said to Rebecaca, that she was one of the funniest women he's ever met. Something like.."in the top 5", cause he'd never laughed so hard before!
    Editting sure did edit out the only thing that was probably worthy of showing their date.. I sure didn't see or hear any "side splitting" jokes or humor going on. Did I miss this?!
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-22-2004 at 05:58 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    ...he was so damn obviously SUCKING IN HIS GUT, it was hilarious!!! He stepped in and immediately sunk down so he could let his gut loose and breath.
    Yeah, you could almost see him turning blue from lack of oxygen!!!! One of the funniest moments in "reality" tv history!!
    Hey, Berries, good to see you!!!
    Last edited by roseskid; 06-22-2004 at 06:28 PM.

OK, so officially the Anti Preston Club includes berries, maveno, roseskid, and me! This dude has yet to do anything I find even vaguely interesting or attractive. Ick, yuck, , ....yawn. Every time I see those scenes whre he enters a room and all the girls started getting all giggly and google eyed, I just have to wonder what the hell is going on.
    Is there a giant TV screen behind Preston where we can't see it showng "Troy" or something?
    Last edited by queenb; 06-23-2004 at 07:08 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    OK, so officially the Anti Preston Club includes berries, maveno, roseskid, and me!
    Is there a giant TV screen behind Preston where we can't see it showng "Troy" or something?
    Actually I think since a lot of the women are wannabe-actors, the producers have cue cards they hold up saying things like "Squeal", "Jump up and Down", "Clap", "Swoon", etc. Or, perhaps they dangle something shiny just over their heads that we can't see!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread