+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For Love or Money 3

What I enjoyed about FLOM was that the people on it were actually interesting. I liked Erin -- she was savvy and articulate; she had a personality. Paige was naive and mopey but that made her seem like the girls I used to know (sadly) in high school who were so in love with the concept of being in love. As for Rob, he was such a dull tool that I really thought Erin made a wise choice going for the money.

As for FLOM2 -- Erin had a team of hotties. Her final guys Wade and Chad were a. good lucking b. intelligent c. able to carry on a conversation. This is almost unheard of in reality TV land. Ahem, particularly in the Bachelor lately.
    Shaken, not stirred.

......I totally agree that For Love or Money by far is the BEST of the reality tv series. It was my first reality dating show that I ever watched and then I followed up with The Bachelor starring Bob which is another story and and then Meredith and Ian, which I did enjoy...... Meredith and Ian remind me of Erin and Chad....I hope Erin and Chad make an appearance on the show and I can't wait for all the twist and turns that are soon to come!!!!!!!!!

Ok from reading all of the posts I am looking forward to watching FLOM3! It will be the first season I watch.
    Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

FORT Newbie
    I enjoyed For Love or Money 2. I loved watching Erin and Chad as much as I did watching Meredith and Ian on the Bachelorette. I rather like watching the girls pick the men instead of the other way around. It seems that the girls make better choices. It would be great to see Erin and Chad on the show to hear how they are doing.

, I think the guys come w/ good intentions but then lose their minds when they realize there *really* are 20 beautiful girls that want to be w/ them and forget all of their good intentions. The women on the other hand not only know what they want but are also 'seasoned' enough to realize that if they don't seize this chance, it might be it for them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The show got 3 stars from USWEEKLY

Welcome to the FORT creativec and effie!

Hope you'll join us in watching FLOM3!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks for the Welcome and I'll Be Watching.......

Thanks for the Welcome QBoots and I'll be watching and glued to the TV every Monday night.....I watched every episode of FLOM1 and 2 and I know this series will again have us all tuned in for the love, drama, twists and turns!!!!!!...It's hard to wait until Monday Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

cannot wait to start watching this, i loved the other 2

I think part of the appeal of this show was that we (the viewers) knew a "secret" - about the money... and that they had to choose the guy OR the money. At least, that's the way it was the first time around. I wonder if they're doing that part of it differently this time...? Can't wait till tomorrow either! Mondays won't be so boring anymore!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast