+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For Love or Money 3

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    Right, Erin chose the money over Rob (b/c she didn't love him) BUT you could clearly say that Rob chose love over money since he had a slam dunk at the time if he chose naive Paige. Paige would have chosen him and he would have gotten the $.

They played it up as if Erin had the same situation but I think she did know that Chad had more real feelings for her than the number 2 guy (whom she barely even kissed and he really questioned her feelings for him towards the end).
    Erin had two sure thing choices in her final three because Rob also gave her his assurance that he came back for her and would choose her over the money. Yet, she went with Chad and he was a wild card. She had no idea what he would do. Erin made a complete about face during the show. Whenever she'd be analyzing the guys, it would be solely on the basis of who would chose her over the money. She was entirely calculating and made no excuses or bones about it. Yet, she chose Chad.

I know a lot of people couldn't stand Rob, thinking him an inarticulate clod, but I grew to like him. I never could understand his attraction to Paige, especially after an intiial group date (he and two other women) where he kind of dismissed her as being too young, but I found his sincerity surprisingly attractive. Coming back, a glutton for more of Erin's punishment, didn't change my opinion of him. It was sad and pretty embarrassing, but I still liked him.

I kinda liked Rob's looks (except for the hair) but I didn't like the way he talked....
    I didn't really like Erin that much on FLOM 1, but grew to like her on FLOM 2. I also liked Chad a lot, and even though Erin seemed to be kind of calculating about who she would pick, I knew she had feelings for Chad, and I'm glad she picked him in the end. I don't think she realized how strong his feelings were for her though...
    In one of the commercials I've seen for the new show, I thought I heard them say something like Erin & Chad were getting married soon... If that's the case, then there's just another example that women know how to do the choosing!!!!!

I'm sorry...I'm sure someone has already said this (might have even been me ) but Rob was the biggest tool in reality TV history.

Chad, on the other hand, was the biggest hottie in reality TV history.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    Right, Erin chose the money over Rob (b/c she didn't love him) BUT you could clearly say that Rob chose love over money since he had a slam dunk at the time if he chose naive Paige. Paige would have chosen him and he would have gotten the $.
    Absolutely. Rob was clearly smitten with Erin, and Paige was clearly head-over-heels for Rob.

And I never thought Rob was as much of a tool as a lot of folks did. But Chad was my hands-down favorite of all the guys.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    I'll watch it - but oh how I wish Robert from Cupid was the bachelor. I'd pay to see that.

If I weren't so bone lazy, I'd start some kind of grassroots "put Robert on FLOM4" campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    I'm sorry...I'm sure someone has already said this (might have even been me ) but Rob was the biggest tool in reality TV history.

Chad, on the other hand, was the biggest hottie in reality TV history.

Rob has got to be the DULLEST Human Being! Chad V. was hot!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I'd be happy if they can find a guy who can use complete sentences. And a decent sense of humor would be nice. By the way, I thought Rob was the worst ever. Anybody remember the boot episode?

No all I can remember is the infamous "carpet" comment On the other hand I really liked Chad & Erin since they seemed to mesh really well and because they both took a leap of faith in being w/ each other.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sis3
    I'd be happy if they can find a guy who can use complete sentences. And a decent sense of humor would be nice. By the way, I thought Rob was the worst ever. Anybody remember the boot episode?
    Yeah, I remember the "boot" incident. What a jerk. But it would have been better if no one had caved and succumbed to his request to take his boots off and let him have it right then..as it was, the women, as I remember did make him look foolish several times. I distinctly remember a swimming contest where he challenged one of the women. He was so clueless that when the race started he took off, the woman got out of the pool ran to the end and jumped back in, and Rob had no clue that he had been played.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Rob Campos is now married and reportedly has a baby on the way. I wish the family well.

Perhaps Paige will critique this season's show here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast