+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: For Love or Money 3

Wow, I can't believe they are having another one. Yes, I too will be watching the train wreck.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I LOVE LOVE LOVE FLOM, the Bachelor is ok on some seasons because of the romance, but here we know they're really serious! Keep thinking back to Chad yanking her around last year :love and really telling in the confessional that between Erin and money there can never be a competition. After that I was completely and fully hooked on the premise of this show. And yea I read in People that they're engaged and living together aww. So cute
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I love the EVIL Jordan... with his little smirk... He always looked like he was looking down on the contestants, and loved to tell them bad news!

Oooh, oooh, baby! The trashfest that broke my reality-TV cherry! I love this show! I am so in!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Oh yeah. The bachelor is all about pretend romance , while FLOM cuts to the chase . It's all about the money bayBEE. I wonder how they duped this cast or guy into this. Everyone knows the NBC dating show was FLOM. Or is it an all Amish cast or something?

ETA: Just read that Amish joke!

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Oooh, oooh, baby! The trashfest that broke my reality-TV cherry!
    Oh my!

Anyway, I saw the commercial for this and I'm really confused. I don't think I understand the new "twist" of some women playing for $1 and others for a million, and the guy knows it or something like that.

Can someone help poor little pea-brained me?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

My understanding, SFG, is that they could be playing for either one, but wouldn't know until after whatever woman he chooses decides between him and the cash and, if she chooses the money, sees her check. So she could chuck the guy and only get a dollar.
    But that's just my interpretation, I haven't read that anywhere.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Yea! I love this show!! I don't know how I missed it, but I had no clue it was coming back on. I couldn't believe it when I saw the postings this morning. Lots more fun than Bachelor!!! Reserve my spot, ok?

FORT Newbie
    I watched the first two shows and loved it - Erin and Chad make an awesome couple. Cannot wait to watch the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Bumpkin gets that exquisite honor...

"Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast