+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FLOM Contestants on "Family Feud"

FLOM Contestants on "Family Feud"

I'm told that all this week, contestants from FLOM will be on Family Feud. It's a syndicated show, so channel & time will vary in each area. Check your local listings.

I missed it, but my hubby saw it - for anyone who cares, it was FLOM1 girls vs. FLOM2 guys, Erin and Chad leading the teams. (No sign of Rob.) Hubby only remembered Laura from girls' team and Vic and Eric from the guys. Maybe there's a website somewhere with more info but...the ladies won
    (as they richly deserved for having to put up with Rob)
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thanks John! I hope Wade is on, I miss seeing him on TV, he seems to have dissapeared from the spotlight.

I saw the end of an episode (must have been a second one) with Vic and Kelly leading the teams, and the guys won.

Girls couldn't come up with the last answer for which part of the body is bigger on a woman than the men. Answers included breasts (of course) and hips, but no one came up with brain. Kind of funny.

Wade and Eric did the question session, and Wade did very well. I thought it interesting that Eric couldn't come up with a single answer to what someone does when they are about to cry (grab a tissue, hide your face). Wade and Chad looked as hot as ever, and all the girls looked good.

I loved the shows, they were really entertaining. Thanks for posting this!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I saw the episodes as well!! I was wondering if anyone would post about them. The guys were:
    Wade, Chad, Eric, Vic and the black guy (forgot his name).
    The girls were:
    Laura, Erin, Paige, Kelly and that other brunette...ugh, I'm blanking on her name as well. Sorry bout that!! But anyways, it was fun to see them all again.

+ Reply to Thread