+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Erin said that she would split....

FORT Newbie

Erin said that she would split....

the money and give him $1,000,000, but when the cameras zoomed in on the check, it was for $500,000 only. I think her motive was entirely financial fooling producers of the show from the get go.

She only won $1 million from the second show, and I read that she could only split that million with him. She couldn't split the other million she had won.

FORT Newbie
    "icanluv2" is correct and "13 times" is wrong. Erin deceived Chad by saying that she would split "the million we were playing for," implying that she had already won a million, and was splitting a second million when in fact she was playing for $2 million in an all-or-nothing gamble.

She had already forfeitted the first million to play the game for $2 million. I'm surprised that more people didn't catch what gold-digger Erin did, I wonder if Chad ever caught on? Maybe he's satisfied just to have the half-mil.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by auggie
    "icanluv2" is correct and "13 times" is wrong. Erin deceived Chad by saying that she would split "the million we were playing for," implying that she had already won a million, and was splitting a second million when in fact she was playing for $2 million in an all-or-nothing gamble.

She had already forfeitted the first million to play the game for $2 million. I'm surprised that more people didn't catch what gold-digger Erin did, I wonder if Chad ever caught on? Maybe he's satisfied just to have the half-mil.

If he can buy himself a $150,00 BMW he's not too worried about money.

Really? I'm pretty sure that I when I read an Erin interview, and that exact question was asked. She said the producers told her that she could only split half of the million from this show. I don't know the exact quote, sorry. I'm not saying that I'm right, but that's what I remember.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Really? I'm pretty sure that I when I read an Erin interview, and that exact question was asked. She said the producers told her that she could only split half of the million from this show. I don't know the exact quote, sorry. I'm not saying that I'm right, but that's what I remember.
    I thought it was pretty cheesy how she only split the one million with him. I wouldn't think the producers would care who the money went to, and I would think Erin could legally assign it to whomever she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I thought it was pretty cheesy how she only split the one million with him. I wouldn't think the producers would care who the money went to, and I would think Erin could legally assign it to whomever she wants.
    Sorry to come in here so late... I had taped the finale and just watched it last night! I could not believe it when Erin "only" gave Chad $500000. She was obviously just in it for the money. She disgusts me! I can't stand her. I was hoping so hard that Chad would take the money. or that she would pick Wade, her "sure bet", and he would take the money. I'm sure she has dumped Chad long ago. (anyone know?) I HATE ERIN! Would it have killed her to give Chad half the 2 million??? He deserves WAY better than her. Ick ick. What a fake.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

FORT Newbie
    What are you all babbling about!

For crying out loud...let me explain it to you in simple terms...

You have $1.
    You wager with someone double or nothing...
    (ie. if you win they give you a $1, if you lose you give them your $1)
    You win the bet.
    You now have $2 (your original $1, and the $1 you won)
    You didn't "win" $2! You "won" $1!

Erin received $1m from FLOM1, (before she met Chad)
    Why does he deserve any of that money?

She gave him 50% of what she won from FLOM2. Seems pretty decent to me.

...sheesh!

+ Reply to Thread