+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad and Erin articles

Chad and Erin articles

After reading the articles in US and PEOPLE I am even more fascinated with Chad and Erin. They really do seem happy and so REAL! She seems playful and he seems levelheaded and all of the interesting details and PHOTOS were wonderful! I encourage you all to read them!!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the info, I will look for the magazines. By the way, what are the issue dates (in case there isn't a mention on the cover).

They seemed to really hit it off on FLOM2 and will, hopefully, make it in "real" life.

FORT Newbie

new Erin and Chad information

From People and US magazines:

-they are going on a vacation to Italy
    -Chad bought a $150,000 black BMW after the show
    -they had 20 secret dates before the last show aired
    -she spent two days with his parents before
    -he is based in LA but has a second home in SF
    -they are moving in together soon

Also, from the sounds of things, Chad and his family are loaded, so I doubt he was ever interested in taking the million.

FORT Newbie
    Wow, I just read the two articles in People and US Weekly. They do seem happy together. I'm soooooooooo jealous of Erin and maybe that's why I don't really like her. For Chad's sake, I hope that he's happy with Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by #1catty
    Wow, I just read the two articles in People and US Weekly. They do seem happy together. I'm soooooooooo jealous of Erin and maybe that's why I don't really like her. For Chad's sake, I hope that he's happy with Erin.
    Is there a web link to these articles?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Is there a web link to these articles?
    I drove to the nearest store and found the magazines. I just read the articles, but I really wanted to buy them since there were really good pictures of Erin and Chad including when they were little. The big picture in US Weekly is the best! Erin actually looks really pretty in it. And there's another picture that I really like in People where Erin and Chad are sitting beside a pool.
    There's a high school picture of Chad - he's so handsome
    A 3? year old Chad wrapped in towels - awwwwwwwwww
    a baby picture of Chad - too cute for words
    There're also pictures of Erin with her dad and several others.

Quote Originally Posted by #1catty
    I drove to the nearest store and found the magazines. I just read the articles, but I really wanted to buy them since there were really good pictures of Erin and Chad including when they were little. The big picture in US Weekly is the best! Erin actually looks really pretty in it. And there's another picture that I really like in People where Erin and Chad are sitting beside a pool.
    There's a high school picture of Chad - he's so handsome
    A 3? year old Chad wrapped in towels - awwwwwwwwww
    a baby picture of Chad - too cute for words
    There're also pictures of Erin with her dad and several others.

I agree, those pictures are the best. I am also so jealous of Erin- Chad is so cute and seems so fun! I'm having a hard time getting over the fact that they are basically my age (I'm 32) but they have that young "giddy" kind of love. I'm not complaining- I have my own young giddy loves, ages 4, 3 and 3 months, but it's just strange to think about. I have one catty remark and that is this: Chad wears a Cartier watch and Prada sneakers... Erin being the fashion plate that she is would recognize these as $$$$$$$ items. I really do think she knew he was loaded and wouldn't be after the money. I would bet my own reality series that she knew all along she was going to choose Chad and Wade was just there for the ride. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, just voiceing my opinion. She said in one of those articles that she was so nervous she couldn't sleep and that she lost weight- that explains why she looked SO SKINNY at the end. She looked better in the magazine pictures.
    If anyone hears of them on any shows or sees anymore articles please post!!

Catty: there's no need to quit obsessing over Chad. I also only watched FLOM2 for him. I asked my husband if we could move to LA so I could stalk him. He said no, but I plan on continuing my obsession from afar.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnfan
    From People and US magazines:

-they are going on a vacation to Italy
    -Chad bought a $150,000 black BMW after the show
    -they had 20 secret dates before the last show aired
    -she spent two days with his parents before
    -he is based in LA but has a second home in SF
    -they are moving in together soon

Also, from the sounds of things, Chad and his family are loaded, so I doubt he was ever interested in taking the million.

If Chad bought a $150,000 BMW, I don't understand how he could have done it with the money from the show. That money is set up as an annuity with small amounts each year. No straight out cash.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    If Chad bought a $150,000 BMW, I don't understand how he could have done it with the money from the show. That money is set up as an annuity with small amounts each year. No straight out cash.
    There was a lump sum payout of the first mil. for around 450,000 (an option-don't know that they took it) but still, I doubt that would have been paid out yet. It's pretty obvious Chad has plenty of $$, he probably just felt like spending some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I don't think they have received the money yet, but the People article made it sound as if the million from FLOM2 was a lump sum payment as opposed to the million from FLOM1, which was an annuity.

Erin made some comment about how they were going to need to talk to an investment advisor about what to do with their FLOM2 winnings, and then the article went on to talk about how Erin wasn't going to feel overly rich from the FLOM1 winnings, because they would come out to about $25,000 per year after taxes.

P.S. They did look and sound pretty happy in those articles.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast