+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real or scripted: Your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I read an article where Andrew F. said that he fell for Jen pretty hard toward the beginning, and the producers were telling him that he had to act interested in the other girls and were remininding him that he was contractually obligated to kiss them (which I must say he seemed to have no problem doing, but the body language was much more relaxed and natural with Jen. And Erin's body language indicated the same sort of attraction to Chad.)
    The Bachelorette Trista also said that she felt it was Ryan for many weeks before the final. If you remember, the producers set up all the preview clips to hint toward Charlie being the one she picked.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    The Bachelorette Trista also said that she felt it was Ryan for many weeks before the final. If you remember, the producers set up all the preview clips to hint toward Charlie being the one she picked.
    I remember Aaron saying that he knew his choice early on too, and reading somewhere (I'm sorry that I don't remember where), that the film editors had a hell of a time finding usable footage from his dates with Helene - i.e. footage that didn't give the whole thing away.

And they had to have forced him to pretend he couldn't decide between Brooke and Helene, because he told Gwen he was in love, and if you're in love you aren't dithering around wondering who to choose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12