+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Large Collection of For Love or Money collectibles here

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    43

    Large Collection of For Love or Money collectibles here

    Ebay has a large collection of For Love or Money items right now, if anyone is interested in collectibles from the show All proceeds go to charity as well

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

    Alan

  2. #2
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Alan, I'm curious.

    You held a similar auction after FLOM1, and I seem to remember that five items sold for about $243 total. So who is the poor sap who has to package all these items and ship them for such a paltry amount?

    And how is it that Chad's $500,000 check is up for auction at a starting price of $100?

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    43
    Not sure lol It's not my auction, I was just pointing it out for people who were interested...

    Alan

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    43
    Personally I would love to get that Paige Jones item for my collection but the bids seem really high? oh well....

    Alan

  5. #5
    FORT Regular 'crastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    54
    you have to see this auction. its hysterical. at the moment, the only item with bids is the only thing with actual value: a gently used martini set. it has two shakers and 10 glasses (seller claims it's "high end"). the pitcher is damaged (15 guys wrote all over it). but its at $27 right now. even it if were only "medium end," which is likely to be the case, that's a great value. nobody has bid on chad's 500,000 check, signed paige cards, rob's ring and box, or wade's cowboy hat (another item with possible actual value... what do cowboy hat's go for?)

  6. #6
    I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    you have to see this auction. its hysterical. at the moment, the only item with bids is the only thing with actual value: a gently used martini set. it has two shakers and 10 glasses (seller claims it's "high end"). the pitcher is damaged (15 guys wrote all over it). but its at $27 right now. even it if were only "medium end," which is likely to be the case, that's a great value. nobody has bid on chad's 500,000 check, signed paige cards, rob's ring and box, or wade's cowboy hat (another item with possible actual value... what do cowboy hat's go for?)
    Oh... that crap! I remember signing the pitcher... I totally forgot to sign it "Brock"! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

  7. #7
    I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    496
    If you hurry, you can also pick up 1976 landcruiser ambulance doors.

    Not sure if they are signed by Paige or not...

    don't miss Chad's $500.00 check! Not a misprint... doesn't anyone in TV proofread! Poor guy... $500 is barely enough for a good hour in the City of Industry to let the local girls clear his mind of the past month...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

  8. #8
    Fogey Lurker emily5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    If you hurry, you can also pick up 1976 landcruiser ambulance doors.

    Not sure if they are signed by Paige or not...

    don't miss Chad's $500.00 check! Not a misprint... doesn't anyone in TV proofread! Poor guy... $500 is barely enough for a good hour in the City of Industry to let the local girls clear his mind of the past month...
    I'd clear it for free.

  9. #9
    FORT Regular 'crastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Oh... that crap! I remember signing the pitcher... I totally forgot to sign it "Brock"! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

    you might get your chance. i'm thinking about bidding on it because i like martinis. who knew that a bad summer dating show's ebay auction would be a better place than an estate sale to get fancy stuff for cheap?

    i'm sure you are pretty tired of these "insider" questions but would you mind weighing in on the "high endedness" of the martini set?

  10. #10
    I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    496
    If I remember correctly, they only broke out the martini set after the first round of eliminations... all the guys who stayed were sequestered in the main bedroom while us losers were sent to pack our bags... and on my way out I snuck away from the PAs and broke in their room to flip them all off, give 'em a big shit-eating grin and remind them that we were the lucky ones, cos we got to leave now, whereas one of them was gonna get stuck marrying the princess.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.