+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Collection of For Love or Money collectibles here

Large Collection of For Love or Money collectibles here

Ebay has a large collection of For Love or Money items right now, if anyone is interested in collectibles from the show All proceeds go to charity as well

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

Alan

Alan, I'm curious.

You held a similar auction after FLOM1, and I seem to remember that five items sold for about $243 total. So who is the poor sap who has to package all these items and ship them for such a paltry amount?

And how is it that Chad's $500,000 check is up for auction at a starting price of $100?

Not sure lol It's not my auction, I was just pointing it out for people who were interested...

Alan

Personally I would love to get that Paige Jones item for my collection but the bids seem really high? oh well....

Alan

you have to see this auction. its hysterical. at the moment, the only item with bids is the only thing with actual value: a gently used martini set. it has two shakers and 10 glasses (seller claims it's "high end"). the pitcher is damaged (15 guys wrote all over it). but its at $27 right now. even it if were only "medium end," which is likely to be the case, that's a great value. nobody has bid on chad's 500,000 check, signed paige cards, rob's ring and box, or wade's cowboy hat (another item with possible actual value... what do cowboy hat's go for?)

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    you have to see this auction. its hysterical. at the moment, the only item with bids is the only thing with actual value: a gently used martini set. it has two shakers and 10 glasses (seller claims it's "high end"). the pitcher is damaged (15 guys wrote all over it). but its at $27 right now. even it if were only "medium end," which is likely to be the case, that's a great value. nobody has bid on chad's 500,000 check, signed paige cards, rob's ring and box, or wade's cowboy hat (another item with possible actual value... what do cowboy hat's go for?)
    Oh... that crap! I remember signing the pitcher... I totally forgot to sign it "Brock"! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

If you hurry, you can also pick up 1976 landcruiser ambulance doors.

Not sure if they are signed by Paige or not...

don't miss Chad's $500.00 check! Not a misprint... doesn't anyone in TV proofread! Poor guy... $500 is barely enough for a good hour in the City of Industry to let the local girls clear his mind of the past month...

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    If you hurry, you can also pick up 1976 landcruiser ambulance doors.

Not sure if they are signed by Paige or not...

don't miss Chad's $500.00 check! Not a misprint... doesn't anyone in TV proofread! Poor guy... $500 is barely enough for a good hour in the City of Industry to let the local girls clear his mind of the past month...
    I'd clear it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Oh... that crap! I remember signing the pitcher... I totally forgot to sign it "Brock"! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!

you might get your chance. i'm thinking about bidding on it because i like martinis. who knew that a bad summer dating show's ebay auction would be a better place than an estate sale to get fancy stuff for cheap?

i'm sure you are pretty tired of these "insider" questions but would you mind weighing in on the "high endedness" of the martini set?

If I remember correctly, they only broke out the martini set after the first round of eliminations... all the guys who stayed were sequestered in the main bedroom while us losers were sent to pack our bags... and on my way out I snuck away from the PAs and broke in their room to flip them all off, give 'em a big shit-eating grin and remind them that we were the lucky ones, cos we got to leave now, whereas one of them was gonna get stuck marrying the princess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast