+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The rings gave it away

FORT Newbie

The rings gave it away

If you paid attention to the final episode you could see a hole in the cirle of rings when she was talking to Wade, and the hole was filled in when she was talking to Chad. It totally gave away the end if you caught it! bad producers!

FORT Newbie
    I noticed just before Chad went out to his fate, and Jordan was in the room with him giving last minute instructions, Jordan said, "If she picks you, remember you have to tell her the secret".

When Jordan was doing the same adieus to Wade just prior to Wade walking down the steps, this same comment was never made to Wade.

Hmmm, I thought.

That seemed to me (a slip-up maybe?) - that those running the show obviously knew (by all rights) who she was going to pick. Knowing this, Jordan didn't see any reason to pass the same instructions on to Wade.

Or it was a bad job at editing.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedjournalist
    If you paid attention to the final episode you could see a hole in the cirle of rings when she was talking to Wade, and the hole was filled in when she was talking to Chad. It totally gave away the end if you caught it! bad producers!

O really?? Good eyes!!!
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    My mom saw it. Then I saw it. I wasn't happy about the editing mistake!! It was so obviouse!!! Grr... Oh well!!

+ Reply to Thread